Don't be penny wise and pound foolish

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
Do you believe in spending on good quality goods or cheap goods? I believe in buying good quality goods as they last long. Cheap goods are not always of good quality. Therefore invest on quality and not quantity.

Investing in high-quality goods can save you a lot of money in the long run. Frequently purchasing low-quality products can quickly add up and hurt your wallet. It is always better to go for quality over quantity, as good quality products tend to last for an extended period of time.

There is a time i make mistake of buying low quality phone charge and it spoiled next day. And unfortunately i can't return it back because the seller told me that the one i want to buy is low quality charger. Since then, i have learnt that there is no needing trying to avoid buying quality products. Is simply go for the best even if it is costly.

There is a time i make mistake of buying low quality phone charge and it spoiled next day. And unfortunately i can't return it back because the seller told me that the one i want to buy is low quality charger. Since then, i have learnt that there is no needing trying to avoid buying quality products. Is simply go for the best even if it is costly.
For good quality goods you have to spend once and it goes a long way. That's how we save money.

For me if I have the capital, my choice will always be the quality products. This is because it usually last longer, so I don't have to worry about replacing or repairing for a very long time.

For me if I have the capital, my choice will always be the quality products. This is because it usually last longer, so I don't have to worry about replacing or repairing for a very long time.
Good quality products are worth buying as we can stay in peace for a long time.

A business thrive because of the quality of products you display or sell. People can evaluate the products as branded or generic. Despite cheap but they are useful to common people.
Some products are good though they are cheap. For example clothes. The ones that I wear at home are never from branded companies.

Some products are good though they are cheap. For example clothes. The ones that I wear at home are never from branded companies.
Wearing branded clothes doesn't make sense. People won't ask you if what you're wearing is branded. There are cheaper clothes that look better than those branded. The only thing is it's durability.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member