• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Don't get jealous, get inspired

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
I can't blame the hearts of others feeling jealous of the achievement of others getting richer because of investment. The question is, why get jealous when you can do yours to improve your life, INVEST. I got you, it's the capital the culprit of reaching your goal. It's hard, however, you can start in a minimal capital and that's what you need to research the investment that could begin with a minimal capital. I cannot suggest because you have your bright minds. Good luck should you ever want to start ASAP.

Yes, that is correct. Never be jealous of others' achievements. You can accomplish the same with effort and hard work. There is no need to invest a large amount of money initially. You can always start with a small amount. Hehe

I would never be jealous of other people's success or achievements. They have their strengths, and they must have worked hard and smart to succeed. In fact, their achievements would inspire me to work harder and find my own way to the road to success.

In my opinion, the word "jealous" does not always have a negative connotation, there are also many positive aspects, such as generating motivation. For example, I have a school friend who always has good grades, I become jealous and the motivation arises to study harder. Likewise, when we see rich people like Elon Musk, we also have the motivation to save more and invest more.

In my opinion, the word "jealous" does not always have a negative connotation, there are also many positive aspects, such as generating motivation. For example, I have a school friend who always has good grades, I become jealous and the motivation arises to study harder. Likewise, when we see rich people like Elon Musk, we also have the motivation to save more and invest more.
That's priceless my friend, yes jealousy could have impact on our lives because we'll get motivated to excel and in business, to make it big.

Yes you need to get inspired don't be jealous of your friend or brother progress all you need is wait work on yourself with time you will reach to the top been jealous will never pushed you forward
You are right instead of you to just envious of another over nothing you should work on yourself and you can make it too

I can't blame the hearts of others feeling jealous of the achievement of others getting richer because of investment. The question is, why get jealous when you can do yours to improve your life, INVEST. I got you, it's the capital the culprit of reaching your goal. It's hard, however, you can start in a minimal capital and that's what you need to research the investment that could begin with a minimal capital. I cannot suggest because you have your bright minds. Good luck should you ever want to start ASAP.
Jealousy is the path to destruction. Jealous people rarely rise in their lives they can only steal.

Jealousy is the path to destruction. Jealous people rarely rise in their lives they can only steal.
That's true, and jealousy kills. There's nothing good on jealousy. It ruins a relationship. There's no business to thrive or keep on feeling this way.

Lol at the only steal. Yes when you are jealous you can't achieve much as you are not inspired to be creative

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member