• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Don't get jealous, get inspired

Lol at the only steal. Yes when you are jealous you can't achieve much as you are not inspired to be creative
That's true. Jealous people harm others and themselves.
Post automatically merged:

That's true, and jealousy kills. There's nothing good on jealousy. It ruins a relationship. There's no business to thrive or keep on feeling this way.
Competition is good but not jealousy. Jealous people try to pull people down.

Those jealous people suffer a lot. They're restless seeing others already successful and they can hardly step to the level to match with the successful person. They better stop their wrong mentality. They can't put a successful person down.

Yes, jealous people can be very harmful to people around them. You just have to avoid them to stay safe

Those jealous people suffer a lot. They're restless seeing others already successful and they can hardly step to the level to match with the successful person. They better stop their wrong mentality. They can't put a successful person down.
I think jealousy is an genetic trait that someone is born with. I have never seen jealous people changing.

I think jealousy is an genetic trait that someone is born with. I have never seen jealous people changing.
If that is part of their brains, then, it is hard to control such kind of people. It is part of their genes, so, it could be hereditary, but that is feeling and I am so sure, the human brain can stop it.

Last edited:
If that is part of their brains, then, it is hard to control such kind of people. It is part of their genes, so, it could be hereditary, but that is feeling and I am so sure, the human bain can stop it.
Meditation can control jealousy but jealous people seldom meditate. It's better to avoid jealous people and snob them when they are living with you and can't avoid them.

Meditation can control jealousy but jealous people seldom meditate. It's better to avoid jealous people and snob them when they are living with you and can't avoid them.
I am thankful my sister stopped her jealous feeling for me. She was so indifferent and always gave me a sharp look but I ignored her and after some years, she was able to realize her fault because no matter how bad she dealt with me, I remained the same.

I am thankful my sister stopped her jealous feeling for me. She was so indifferent and always gave me a sharp look but I ignored her and after some years, she was able to realize her fault because no matter how bad she dealt with me, I remained the same.
You are lucky enough. I was very close to my younger sister but slowly she became jealous of me after her marriage and started carrying tales about me so I have to avoid her. My communication with her has become limited.

You are lucky enough. I was very close to my younger sister but slowly she became jealous of me after her marriage and started carrying tales about me so I have to avoid her. My communication with her has become limited.
What a nosy sister stabbing you on your back. What she did was barbaric putting her own sister to shame. As if you walk without a head because of spreading a wrong tale.

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member