Don't invest in gambling

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.955200
Referral Credit
Are you doing this investing through gambling? Gambling is addicting in reverse to a real trading though the two are classmates and why?

The rationale is simple in gambling no surety of winning and also in trading. But trading sounds social, but gambling sounds insanity impartial.

While gambling is addicting and resisting to make and end to recover losses, whereas in trading, you can pause and resume once trading assures profit.

In conclusion : Never allow gambling to be your boss. Stop it before you're totally broke.

Gambling is a financial killer. It would leave you in ruins when you actively engage in it. It is the lowest level of financial pursuit that one can undertake. I used to gamble but I kept making huge losses till it affected my mental health.

There are people who consider gambling as a good investment. It is simply because, my male friends, three of them were able to buy nice cars due to gambling. They are lucky people. They invest their salaries to gambling called small town lottery.

I don't like gambling and have never gambled, but as far as I know, many people who provide places to gamble or become bookies seem to have made a lot of money and have luxury cars.
There are gamblers who make it to the top level of their gambling spree. It's luck and timing gambling with weak gamblers allowing the wise to win. Lotto is a gambling but legal and many became millionaires.

Well, I have never considered gambling as an investment, they are bets, you can analyze your movements, but it will still be a bet and not an investment.

12,104Threads
93,257Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member