Don't let people know too much about you

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
We must also preserve something we owned. It is also advisable not to let people know too much about us. It is delicate. What if dispose to them your secret that's supposed to be kept for life.

We cannot trust people especially those envious and jealous types. Limit your talk with them. You might regret someday if the person forgot his or her promise not to tell anyone. You will only get shocked if hear your secret from other's mouth.

I also learned a lesson from that kind of act telling a friend many things about myself and it turned out that she was a fake friend. She told others about my secret. I sued her in court and she was sanctioned to pay moral damage of half a million which she cannot afford. She asked for forgiveness which I ignored and the court requested me if allow her to pay only 200,000 which I agreed. She left the country for Malaysia.

We cannot keep a lot of our personal data confidential, because it is general data, such as name, address, education, business, business cellphone number, bank account, but we have to hide data on ID card numbers, passwords, personal cellphone numbers.

We cannot keep a lot of our personal data confidential, because it is general data, such as name, address, education, business, business cellphone number, bank account, but we have to hide data on ID card numbers, passwords, personal cellphone numbers.
They are the most important things to keep and not to expose. Passwords could be hacked too.

13,201Threads
99,040Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member