Don't let the ghost of the past ruin your present

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.504150
Referral Credit
Connecting your fulfilled happiness at present with the past will ruin everything in an instant. If your heartbreaking past is persisting, do something to kill the demon in you. You're the only person who can reject the entry of the past with what you achieved now that's full of happiness. Erase it permanently in your life. Never allow its shadow to follow wherever you are.

Well that's what I've been trying to do for a long time. The problem is that this "demon" has continued to follow me for 48 years! But howevwe I say that the day will come that it will disappear from my existence forever!

Well that's what I've been trying to do for a long time. The problem is that this "demon" has continued to follow me for 48 years! But howevwe I say that the day will come that it will disappear from my existence forever!
Yeah it will . You just have to work on yourself. if it is always anger let to always walk away from a scene that will get you angry

It's true that our past makes us who we are presently but we should also remember that whatever we would be in the future is determined by what we do presently and not what has been done before. The moment we let any mistake or whatever we have done in the past affects our present, we are simply blocking our future.

Yeah it will . You just have to work on yourself. if it is always anger let to always walk away from a scene that will get you angry
You are right, however they told me that it is not possible to escape forever.

Past is past and it will never come back to make amends. Let it rot to the have of forgetting and face the new life with hope and determination not to do the same mistake again if that's the cause or never allow the self to be a victim of fraud by someone again.

Connecting your fulfilled happiness at present with the past will ruin everything in an instant. If your heartbreaking past is persisting, do something to kill the demon in you. You're the only person who can reject the entry of the past with what you achieved now that's full of happiness. Erase it permanently in your life. Never allow its shadow to follow wherever you are.
Lessons should be taken from the past. There's no point in brooding over the past. Some people however should be reminded of the past when they try to act too smart or wear a new face.

Lessons should be taken from the past. There's no point in brooding over the past. Some people however should be reminded of the past when they try to act too smart or wear a new face.

It is essential to remind some individuals, particularly those who have achieved success and now look down on others, of their past struggles. This can help them stay grounded and humble. The past serves as a gentle reminder of what they had to overcome to get where they are today.

It's also insignificant and illogical recalling the past for a purpose of reconnecting it to the present which might be the potential cause of your failure at present.

It's also insignificant and illogical recalling the past for a purpose of reconnecting it to the present which might be the potential cause of your failure at present.
Past should be used to be cautious and fail or suffer the same way once again.
Post automatically merged:

It is essential to remind some individuals, particularly those who have achieved success and now look down on others, of their past struggles. This can help them stay grounded and humble. The past serves as a gentle reminder of what they had to overcome to get where they are today.
Sometimes you have to remind people of the past to prevent them from exploiting you time and again.

13,123Threads
98,596Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member