Don't rush to marry someone you know nothing about

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
It's the experience of my coworker. She rushed to marry the guy she didn't know well. She said she loved the guy and she had no bad issues about their feelings. After two weeks courtship, she accepted the guy's love They dated for a month and then the guy proposed marriage which she answered yes impulsively. Well, they were happy, no doubt about it but after she got pregnant, she saw her husband with someone else and left her. She learned late that her husband was an impostor , a married man with many aliases. 😕

I can't make such mistakes. I would nearly hire the FBI to investigate someone that I want to marry. I wouldn't want to make such mistakes. It is all the lady's fault though.
It's her fault but we never confronted her so she won't suffer more. We always see her crying on her office desk and we also feel her pain. My boss told her to file a paid vacation leave so she could think well.

For me l think love is blind. With that account it may grow anywhere, anytime with anyone. lt doesn't matter to whether you know the people or not.
You can say this with friendship but not with marriage. This is one of the reasons they are a lot of broken homes now. people get married to total strangers and the marriage breaks down before it is started.

It is best to undergo a background check on the person you intend to marry if that person is far from the place where you live. It is also not advisable to marry the person whom you met in a few months. Marriage is a lifetime commitment.

While I do not recommend to get married too soon, believe it or not, :) I got married 3 days after I met my wife :) We currently passed our 6 years mark and counting. We have created a beautiful and awesome family. Excellent communication is all the secret to it.

@Mike30 , that's so interesting you got married three days after meeting your wife. Maybe you have known each other for a long time and married through a judge because if wed in a church , it takes months, You need to attend seminars. Correct me if I am wrong.

Marriage is not not like food that you'll spit out once you dislike it after some years of marriage because love is gone so while you're still developing your feelings build a culture of understanding and constant communication because that's how you'll build a strong marriage.

@Mike30 , that's so interesting you got married three days after meeting your wife. Maybe you have known each other for a long time and married through a judge because if wed in a church , it takes months, You need to attend seminars. Correct me if I am wrong.
lol... no, I did not meet her before, I didn't know of her existence until we met at a friend's house. The next day I met her, I told my friend "thank you for presenting me my future wife" and actually I posted something in a post. I felt something kind of "saw the future" it was weird and I can't even explain today what happened that day to me :)

lol... no, I did not meet her before, I didn't know of her existence until we met at a friend's house. The next day I met her, I told my friend "thank you for presenting me my future wife" and actually I posted something in a post. I felt something kind of "saw the future" it was weird and I can't even explain today what happened that day to me :)
That was a very interesting love story of yours. That is called destiny and we have to agree that everything happens for a reason, meeting her in the house of your friend becomes instant lovers and instant couple. You had a love struct.

I believe in the love on the first site. Mostly long term relationships wouldn't work to the marriage
Marriage is not something you rush into. Before you go into marriage you should take time to study whoever you are plan on marrying.
Touch and hold a clip to pin it. Unpinned clips will be deleted after 1 hour.

It is best to undergo a background check on the person you intend to marry if that person is far from the place where you live. It is also not advisable to marry the person whom you met in a few months. Marriage is a lifetime commitment.
People need to know that last line. That marriage is a lifetime commitment we just have to know whom we are marrying before doing so.

It's the experience of my coworker. She rushed to marry the guy she didn't know well. She said she loved the guy and she had no bad issues about their feelings. After two weeks courtship, she accepted the guy's love They dated for a month and then the guy proposed marriage which she answered yes impulsively. Well, they were happy, no doubt about it but after she got pregnant, she saw her husband with someone else and left her. She learned late that her husband was an impostor , a married man with many aliases. 😕

What a pitiful experience! I'm so sorry your coworker bumped into such a misfortune. I think the rush is bound to cultural country points. For ex., in Latin America is common to rush, while in European developed countries, especially in my former country, slowness leads to nothing (when both of them know each other very well, it's common for the man to see the woman as he she was his mother or worse, his sister, so he quickly loses all his interest towards her). It's not a rarity, in my former country, to see one's longtime boyfriend she dated along various years to rush for an unknown new girl from a day to another, making the dear old excuse "we only were friends: why did you expect more than friendship from me? Such a mishap happened to a gym mate of mine. After 2 years of dating, her boyfriend went to Brazil for a job travel. She met an unknown Brazilian woman and married her after only 3 weeks, leaving my gym mate you can imagine in what a state.

What a pitiful experience! I'm so sorry your coworker bumped into such a misfortune. I think the rush is bound to cultural country points. For ex., in Latin America is common to rush, while in European developed countries, especially in my former country, slowness leads to nothing (when both of them know each other very well, it's common for the man to see the woman as he she was his mother or worse, his sister, so he quickly loses all his interest towards her). It's not a rarity, in my former country, to see one's longtime boyfriend she dated along various years to rush for an unknown new girl from a day to another, making the dear old excuse "we only were friends: why did you expect more than friendship from me? Such a mishap happened to a gym mate of mine. After 2 years of dating, her boyfriend went to Brazil for a job travel. She met an unknown Brazilian woman and married her after only 3 weeks, leaving my gym mate you can imagine in what a state.
That kind of happening exists, and it is hard to fathom why are there people like that wanting to hurt the feelings of someone they once loved. My co-worker is still in pain but it is not the same pain she felt the first day she learned her bad ordeal of love.

13,176Threads
98,905Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member