Don't rush to marry someone you know nothing about

My co- worker accepted her fate and carelessness and she can't bring back the past, she better move on and prepare for the coming of her baby. We always surround her in the office when we see her crying.

It's not good to say yes impulsively when someone proposes marriage. When I was 17, my boyfriend proposed marriage which I turned down. My eldest brother was against the idea to marry young, so I obeyed my brother. I was so afraid to marry young, gone will be my dreams.

It is now very important to really get to know the person before getting into intimate relationships. Friendship would be the very first step. 1 or 2 months of courtship is not enough. A person needs more than that to become acquainted with the person
Sure, don't just jump into marriage. Know more about the person before you flip . it's very important.

It's not good to say yes impulsively when someone proposes marriage. When I was 17, my boyfriend proposed marriage which I turned down. My eldest brother was against the idea to marry young, so I obeyed my brother. I was so afraid to marry young, gone will be my dreams.
17 years old is too early to marry. It means to skip High School (so not talking about university and such a behavior leads to the undesirable semi-illiteracy), unless at least one of the two in the couple comes from a rich family. But rich people aren't used to marry in their teens. Rich and wealthy people usually marry when their career is on the top. I think the teens aren't age to be considered for marriage, your eldest brother was right.

17 years old is too early to marry. It means to skip High School (so not talking about university and such a behavior leads to the undesirable semi-illiteracy), unless at least one of the two in the couple comes from a rich family. But rich people aren't used to marry in their teens. Rich and wealthy people usually marry when their career is on the top. I think the teens aren't age to be considered for marriage, your eldest brother was right.
My eldest brother was right and thanked him for saving my future. The guy married another but he left his wife the next day after their marriage. He cannot forget me, lol. Life will be different without finishing our education and exploring possibilities that make life worth living.

My mother, during her life, stated lack of education carries on the mishap of wrong choices when it comes to deciding to whom get married or simply to marry or not. If high educated people face difficulties, imagine semi-illiterate and illiterate people:oops:

It's the experience of my coworker. She rushed to marry the guy she didn't know well. She said she loved the guy and she had no bad issues about their feelings. After two weeks courtship, she accepted the guy's love They dated for a month and then the guy proposed marriage which she answered yes impulsively. Well, they were happy, no doubt about it but after she got pregnant, she saw her husband with someone else and left her. She learned late that her husband was an impostor , a married man with many aliases. 😕
Ohh, this is surely an advice for young people seeking to marry so as not to make a wrong choice while being blinded by love

Ohh, this is surely an advice for young people seeking to marry so as not to make a wrong choice while being blinded by lov
Indeed, it is not good to marry young. Marrying is not a contest. It takes time to develop the feeling especially the financial capability if already stable or not.

Marriage is not a child's play. You have to be very sure of what you are about to end before jumping into marriage. Many people especially women are desperate for marriage and they end up marrying a bad fellow. Marriage should be sacred and holy without evil motives. Marriage is a institution where nobody graduates from its teachings and learning.

People need to know that last line. That marriage is a lifetime commitment we just have to know whom we are marrying before doing so.
Someone's promises may fly away 😞 and that's a sad thing. It's better not to fall in love for everything that falls is broken.

Dating before marriage is like a free trial period, and why shorten this trial period for yourself in order to figure out a partner. You need to use this only to your advantage and do not get married early because you have not yet been in many situations together

The two lovers need to know each other first. It seems weird marrying someone met jn some days, what if the person is married or having s murderous mentality? That decision kills to the bones.

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member