Don't trespass on others property for your own benefits.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
Some people have the tendency of trespassing on others property for their vested interest. Like throwing their garbage or broken building materials into neighbour's premises or blocking their pathway for innovation. This is just selfish attitude and violation of rights of the people. This is something wrong.

They could be sued and be charged with moral damages. There are bastards. They lack commonsense and sensitivity. They're trespassing therefore must be punished.
Seeing them is an option in the long run. Before that they have to be given a good brick batting for their selfish attitude.

Things like this are pretty common over here. It's very annoying honestly cause it shows they don't have respect for the privacy of others.

Things like this are pretty common over here. It's very annoying honestly cause it shows they don't have respect for the privacy of others.
This is very painful when you have inconsiderate people around you.
Post automatically merged:

It is simply unacceptable and inconsiderate behavior. There are individuals who have no qualms about engaging in such actions because they lack empathy for others' well-being or welfare.
Those without empathy and trying to dance on other people's head should be dealt toughly.

Those without empathy and trying to dance on other people's head should be dealt toughly.

I agree that those who do such things should face consequences. How would they react if we do the same thing to them? They would surely be upset. So, do not do unto others what you do not want done unto you.

Yes, like where I live, we usually allow people to come and fetch water, especially during the times there is no power supply for days. But these people tend to abuse the fact that we allow them into our compound to fetch water. They tend to come in at awkward times, make noise and even recently there was a case of theft.

Yes, like where I live, we usually allow people to come and fetch water, especially during the times there is no power supply for days. But these people tend to abuse the fact that we allow them into our compound to fetch water. They tend to come in at awkward times, make noise and even recently there was a case of theft.
My goodness that's really a nuisance and can be dangerous.

Trespassing is a crime thereby making the trespasser a fool of himself. If caught he or she will be sanctioned by the law.
Here the law acts slowly and we have to fix the trespasser and inform the police when things go beyond control.

Here the law acts slowly and we have to fix the trespasser and inform the police when things go beyond control.
OMG that's alarming, the police might not act sincerely. There should be e plantation to avoid escalating a problem.

OMG that's alarming, the police might not act sincerely. There should be e plantation to avoid escalating a problem.
I have and still facing problems from my neighbours which I am fixing in my own way.

I have and still facing problems from my neighbours which I am fixing in my own way.
I hope that you were able to fix your problem without the help of the police. I also hope your neigbor isn't toxic.

I hope that you were able to fix your problem without the help of the police. I also hope your neigbor isn't toxic.

They are really bad neighbours and so I have to strike back in my own way often. Yes, they are very toxic and greedy.

They are really bad neighbours and so I have to strike back in my own way often. Yes, they are very toxic and greedy.
That's the best solution to strike back. They will get used to abuse you and others.

That's the best solution to strike back. They will get used to abuse you and others.
They remain quiet for some days when they get my brick batting and then start their nonsense once again.

They remain quiet for some days when they get my brick batting and then start their nonsense once again.
I think they envy you. Try to make friendship with them,that way you'll know why they're mean to you. You can have your heart to heart talk.

13,208Threads
99,090Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member