Don't waste time with the wrong person

Very true, most people tend to rush into another relationship, they see it as a way to move on or forget about their previous relationship. For me i think it is wrong to use someone else as a way to forget about the previous person.
That's true. You can't do justice that way to the second relationship.

Reasonably and cautiously selecting a partner for the second time is essential because you are no more the same person. You have developed some kind of a maturity that won't tolerate off handed behavior.
That is true, and our feeling is hard as a rock, we cannot anyone feel the pain but a strong heart that could wthstad whatever fate it takes in the second time around when love blows in our face and heart. We are different persons in the second love.

Never hallucinate that the person you sacrificed a lot is the one for you despite onbserving his attitude as lacking affection towards your showy actions such as loving and caring. Wake up, and do not pamper your emotion despite the hesitation it felt. You might have worked like a horse just to buy the things your love wants. You might have spent sleepless nights resolving something if your sacrifices will bear the fruit of real love. In case, you continue struggling for the sake of love despite no love in return, don't be a fool, leave the person right away, and find your own happiness with someone deserving of your true feelings.
Welp I'm introvert so yeah I barely interact to others. Hehehe

Welp I'm introvert so yeah I barely interact to others. Hehehe
That is an advantage of being an introvert. You seldom interact with people. In my case, I am an extrovert. I have many friends and a few enemies. LOL.

That is true, and our feeling is hard as a rock, we cannot anyone feel the pain but a strong heart that could wthstad whatever fate it takes in the second time around when love blows in our face and heart. We are different persons in the second love.
A different person is at times hard to convince.
Post automatically merged:

So many make this mistake. Yes! It's good to give time for someone you love and really love to be with to realize and love you back if she doesn't at first. But if this persist and no response, please move on, if you want love, express love. I don't want to be a simp in my life.

My advice is concentrate on personal development, be clear about your ideals, and make time for meaningful connections. Don't accept less than you deserve. Spend your time with those that encourage and cherish you.
Loving is different from striking a deal. Allowing someone to enter your life with conditions doesn't work for long too.

It's not good to sacrifice for the sake of a wrong person. We deserve a better life and to be happy. Better be alone but with money.

It's not good to ignore the observation of the indifference of your love. If he or she seems dry don't sigh, be happy and be free.

Being in a relationship impulsively is wrong. It doesn't let the person move on. The more he or she will be bothered. It's best to wait for the right time.

Last edited:
13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member