Double-crossing someone

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.230750
Referral Credit
To double-cross means someone deceives you or deceives a person. It is an act of doing something different from what he or she said. What you said or told may be said or told differently making you feel like a fool for the person distorts what you said. You may say that she or he double-crosses you. You will be angry of course for you know well that you told them the truth and here comes the people you trusted, double-crossing you by telling another story against you.

Double-crossing someone is something I have always been against and feel should never be done but you will always get someone who chooses to go too far and push their luck which is a shame.

I would never go as far as to double-cross someone as you never know the kind of person they can be when they are in that situation.

To double-cross means someone deceives you or deceives a person. It is an act of doing something different from what he or she said. What you said or told may be said or told differently making you feel like a fool for the person distorts what you said. You may say that she or he double-crosses you. You will be angry of course for you know well that you told them the truth and here comes the people you trusted, double-crossing you by telling another story against you.
Such people are dangerous. I have seen many lawyers in India double crossing especially is divorce cases. I hate such people and keep out of them.

Such people are dangerous. I have seen many lawyers in India double crossing especially is divorce cases. I hate such people and keep out of them.
You're right they're dangerous people. We should be careful to avoid getting around with this kind.

I really don't want to get double crossed, and i don't tolerate if someone double cross me or tries to fool me, that is bad ting, and since i don't want to experience that i also don't want to double cross any one, i need to give a respect in order to e respected by others.

Yes these are desperate people. You need to avoid them as they most times go to any length to hsrm people to take over.

Double-crossing someone is something I have always been against and feel should never be done but you will always get someone who chooses to go too far and push their luck which is a shame.

I would never go as far as to double-cross someone as you never know the kind of person they can be when they are in that situation.
Yeah, it's not good to double cross someone. It's happening anywhere and those involved don't have shame and commonsense. They're blinded with money.

Yes these are desperate people. You need to avoid them as they most times go to any length to hsrm people to take over.
People double cross for their own benefits. So wherever they see the gain exploit and gain they will go to any extent.

People double cross for their own benefits. So wherever they see the gain exploit and gain they will go to any extent.
Definitely, they just want to have all to themselves. With such people it's good to avoid them completely

Definitely, they just want to have all to themselves. With such people it's good to avoid them completely
People who double cross sometimes just that they enjoy doing the act and enjoy seeing people suffer.

People who double cross sometimes just that they enjoy doing the act and enjoy seeing people suffer.
Exactly, sometimes I sed them as very mean people. They just want to see others go through stress.

13,073Threads
98,377Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member