• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Dry cleaning business

allison001

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.376750
Referral Credit
Here in my country, we find it very difficult to get constant power supply. So dry cleaners do make so much money for themselves by washing and ironing people's clothes in the community. This is a very profitable business and their someone can venture into, i think I'll also join the cue and make money since my country can't help us.

Here in my country, we find it very difficult to get constant power supply. So dry cleaners do make so much money for themselves by washing and ironing people's clothes in the community. This is a very profitable business and their someone can venture into, i think I'll also join the cue and make money since my country can't help us.
Well, there are still some areas with constant power supply so those people can run the business well

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member