• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Earn Bitcoin or Cash with Slice.

Is this a review or just an advert with a referral link?
Have you read the entire thread and the replies to users? What else do you need to know about an extension that shows you ads when you browse the Internet and earn satoshis for it? You install it, it shows you ads, and you earn money.

I am seeing the ads only when I open a new tab and make very less every month. Can you clarify which settings should be enabled to show popups and increase the ad revenue?

I am seeing the ads only when I open a new tab and make very less every month. Can you clarify which settings should be enabled to show popups and increase the ad revenue?
I assume you have installed the slice new tab extension, I think where you gain the most is if you use YouTube and see the ads displayed there, also I assume you have activated the more ads option in the slice extension? I also advise you to activate Slice Search which will show you some more ads.

Are you using Slice with Chrome or Bing. I am using with Bing and finding that very few ads are displayed for Youtube . I am also making very less daily with the extension.
Post automatically merged:

There has been a Microsoft Edge update after which I am not able to get credit for the Slice ads which are being displayed. Has anyone else faced the same problem?

Last edited:
11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member