Opinion Leader
Bronze Supporter
Wordsmith
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.109975
Referral Credit
Hello,
Advisordia, a dynamic paid-to-post platform, has experienced a remarkable resurgence after a period of dormancy. Nowadays, it is buzzing with activity as members eagerly return to engage in lively discussions, share valuable insights through thought-provoking questions, and provide expert answers on a wide range of topics. The rejuvenation of Advisordia has reignited the passion and enthusiasm of its community members, creating an interactive and enriching environment for knowledge sharing and networking.
The fundamental idea behind the website is to create an engaging platform where individuals can pose questions and receive insightful answers or alternative perspectives from other users. Occasionally, questions may undergo moderation by the admin for approval; however, quality content ensures a seamless process without any concerns on this front.
The platform currently offers payment options through Binance Pay or PayPal, which are widely recognized and convenient for many users. However, there is a great potential to expand the range of payment methods to cater to a more diverse user base. This expansion could include incorporating alternative payment solutions like Trust Wallet or Exodus for users who may not have access to Binance Pay or PayPal in their region. By diversifying the payment options, the platform can ensure inclusivity and accessibility for all users, regardless of their preferred method of financial transactions.
Check recent questions there:
You could join this platform:

#Personal Finance Forum

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Reactions: Suba
This is good news, I was a member of the site back than, and have been able to earn up to ten dollars there but was not able to withdraw back then.

This is good news, I was a member of the site back than, and have been able to earn up to ten dollars there but was not able to withdraw back then.
Try to withdraw and give us feedback! Now we have to be very cautious to avoid falling prey to scammers.

The main complaint of Advisordia members is not being able to withdraw their funds, because until now withdrawal access is still disabled by the new admin "XZion", I hope Fecoms can quickly open withdrawal access and raise the image of the Advisordia forum.

• Agree
Reactions: saoussen5765
Thanks, @Suba for the confirmation that it was sold successfully and that it is under new management. I think it is a good site and if I will have some energy in me then ii just might try it out again. More options for the site to work from give the much-needed competition. I think the new owner will also have some good rates for the members who will be working on the site.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
I managed to withdraw funds from this site, but now for some reason the withdrawal button is not available to me because it simply does not exist. Does anyone know why the owner is not responding to me

I think Fecoms has restored the withdrawal button. But I don't seem to know the rate per question and answer. I think that would help us make the choice to get back or not.

Well, if he returned this function, then it is my fault that I don't have it
I think Fecoms has restored the withdrawal button. But I don't seem to know the rate per question and answer. I think that would help us make the choice to get back or not.

l was a member to that forum site too. I abrupt quit because of the negative reviews that l read from other online forum sites.

Just now the withdrawal link/button has reopened/ its enabled now. So if you have funds that have reached the min withdrawal limit of $5, you can immediately withdraw them. Don't forget to upload payment proof in the comments column of this thread.

Is it $5 or $7 I read on the site that the minimum was $5
Just now the withdrawal link/button has reopened/ its enabled now. So if you have funds that have reached the min withdrawal limit of $5, you can immediately withdraw them. Don't forget to upload payment proof in the comments column of this thread.

That's right, it seems the min withdrawal has been changed to $7. but if you have more balance, you can execute it immediately.
Yea I thought I would be able to withdraw, but i just checked, my points are just around 1k plus or so and it's equivalent to just $4 so I guess I still need to work hard to gather another 1k plus points before I can try withdrawal.

Yea I thought I would be able to withdraw, but i just checked, my points are just around 1k plus or so and it's equivalent to just $4 so I guess I still need to work hard to gather another 1k plus points before I can try withdrawal.
The new rule has been implemented probably just to save on spending too many withdrawal requests, currently 250 points is worth $1. so it takes hard work to reach the min payout.

The new rule has been implemented probably just to save on spending too many withdrawal requests, currently 250 points is worth $1. so it takes hard work to reach the min payout.
What about in terms of limit per day, how can you ask and answer per day?

I just checked the site to make a withdrawal as I had 600 points that was the minimum withdrawal then and I was told that my point is only 2$ plus. But this is not fair Fecoms would have paid all those that were eligible for payout then before implementing this new rule. This looks scamming and he even raise the withdrawal limit to $7. How would one know that the payment there is real as it would take people a lot of time to reach payout now. A dollar there is having 250 points.

I just checked the site to make a withdrawal as I had 600 points that was the minimum withdrawal then and I was told that my point is only 2$ plus. But this is not fair Fecoms would have paid all those that were eligible for payout then before implementing this new rule. This looks scamming and he even raise the withdrawal limit to $7. How would one know that the payment there is real as it would take people a lot of time to reach payout now. A dollar there is having 250 points.
Yes I understand your point, the same way I made up to ten dollars back then, but after I finally got verified, all my points where gone, I had to start a fresh. Now again it's still pretty much the same thing. I guess we have no choice but to wait it out and see.

I am reading about this site in the last couple of days on various paid to post forums, but none of these posts mention their pay rate. How much do they pay per question, how much do they per answer? I have used question and answer site to make money in the past

• Like Button
Reactions: eLdavis