Eating veggie more and meat less can save more

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.955200
Referral Credit
I have realized that eating veggies more and meat less can help me save some money. Despite I have a salary and business, but I have to tell myself that it is not easy to build the pedestal of my business offline and online. I spent time, money, and effort just to have them materialized. When my sister cooked our lunch this day, I saw her cleaning the veggies and asked her how much she spent buying the cauliflower , spinach and eggplants, she said that they were cheaper than meat. We decided to shift to eating veggies more and meat less. But my sister added a bit of meat to the vegetables and the taste was priceless, so delicious.

Yes, but to reach your daily calorie intake you are going to have a hard time just eating vegetables, you will probably end up spending more money to cover your needs or lose a lot of weight.

Yes, veggies are cheaper than meat. I am eating more vegetables nowadays to save and also for health reasons.
At home we also prefer to eat vegetables more and meat less, but for meat only chicken not pork. We stop eating pork bad meat.

12,104Threads
93,257Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member