• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Elon Musk - charging fees for X?

eli

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.113500
Referral Credit
From Twitter to X. Now Musk is seriously considering introducing a user fee. 💰 What's the deal with this potential fee? 🤷‍♀️ Are you even on board X to be bothered? :unsure: On the other side of the universe, Zuckerberg's Threads is making waves on social media world.

From Twitter to X. Now Musk is seriously considering introducing a user fee. 💰 What's the deal with this potential fee? 🤷‍♀️ Are you even on board X to be bothered? :unsure: On the other side of the universe, Zuckerberg's Threads is making waves on social media world.
I am not keen on anything about Twitter, my account was blocked without me knowing he reason.

I think Elon doesn't know how to monetize the social network, now a fee per user? I think I prefer using Mastodon to having to pay to be in a community like Twitter.

I have not seen that update yet on Twitter. I will check it tomorrow in case it's true that's weird. No normal being to be charged unless business is published and advertised if not, I better close my account on X.

intresting I think that X is a silly name. I think one of his kids is named X, and he really likes it. I do not know much about this platform since I never truly used it, but I think so-called X is not the best social media platform. I prefer Quara, even when it is not as popular as X.

I checked my twitter account this day but I cannot find the info that users are charge by X in using the platform. I will not hesitate to delete my account once see the info from Musk.
Its in the news - Time, Forbes, The Guardian etc... that Musk is weighing charging users a monthly fee. Let's see what will happen. I have an X account but I'm not active there anyway, so I don't care if I delete/deactivate it in the future if ever this happens.

You won't see it there its in the news - Time, Forbes, The Guardian etc... that Musk is weighing charging users a monthly fee. Let's see what will happen. I have an X account but I'm not active there anyway, so I don't care if I delete/deactivate it.
I see that's why I haven't seen it. I'll talk to AI chat bot about X if users will be charged monthly by Musk. That sounds hilarious because anyone can leave X.

Twitter is the biggest social media in the world ..It has plenty of Subscribers.. Once I had account.. but I don't have it now.. I am hearing many changes in Twitter then & now .. There will some business strategy.

Twitter is the biggest social media in the world ..It has plenty of Subscribers.. Once I had account.. but I don't have it now.. I am hearing many changes in Twitter then & now .. There will some business strategy.
Yeah, I guess... Business strategy if we may say so.

I use tweeter or x only to see some news, but paying for x is not fair i will not pay anything in order to use social media, since there are a lots of social medias Elon have to consider that before trying, i know he is asking payment for the verification sign but i don't think its worth.

I rarely make use of x though but from what i have seen it seems they now pay monthly to get verified. Then it seems X also pays content creators as well.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back