Employees who take frequent leaves should be fixed in some way.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
There are people that we employ in our lives who are at times very insincere and take frequent leaves. I think first their pay should be deducted to fix them. If this step doesn't have any effect on them they should be fired from their jobs.

In business, it is not always easy to manage crafty and criminal minded employees. Once, you noticed thst your employee is taking frequent leaves at detriment of your business, get him fired. There is no shortcut to success in business. As an entrepreneur, you must take tough decisions without looking at faces.

If an employee is frequently taking leaves, it could hurt the business. If deducting their salary is not enough to address the issue, it may be necessary to consider terminating their employment. While it is indispensable to understand an employee's circumstances, it is also crucial for them to accomplish their obligations.

Employers can always ask their employees to sign a contract. Some government employees are falsely claiming that online workers, who they hate, criminally defame are their employees when there is no connection.

In such a case where they keep on taking leaves, I think the best thing to do would be to deduct from their salary and give them some warning.
You are saying the right thing If you keep deducting from his salary he will learn his lesson from there so I believe it's not good to abandon your work place everyday or frequent while you keep receiving equal pay with others

There are people that we employ in our lives who are at times very insincere and take frequent leaves. I think first their pay should be deducted to fix them. If this step doesn't have any effect on them they should be fired from their jobs.
If it is frequent despite receiving reprimand letters then there is no reason to retain that employee. He or she isn't a good partner in business.

If it is frequent despite receiving reprimand letters then there is no reason to retain that employee. He or she isn't a good partner in business.
Yes, that's right if they don't improve their ways after repeated actions they should be thrown out of their jobs.

Yes, that's right if they don't improve their ways after repeated actions they should be thrown out of their jobs.
The employee will only waste his money paying useless employee. They do not deserve even a single penny.

The employee will only waste his money paying useless employee. They do not deserve even a single penny.
Cheaters should be black listed so that others don't follow them.

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member