• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Empower yourself

The decisions that you make are the bedrock of your financial goals. They are the drivers of your financial destiny. And surprisingly, almost every general life decision you make would affect you financially.

To be successful financially or as a person, you need to empower yourself. Understand your own strengths and weaknesses. Never stop learning new knowledge and skills so that when an opportunity comes, you can grasp it.

Yes. It is essential to really understand yourself, including both your strengths and weaknesses, and to dedicate time to acquiring new skills in order to improve yourself.
Post automatically merged:

Put yourself in. a high pedestal for your business. Let your mind and body be empowered for greater exploit

Agreed. Strengthen your mind and body, allowing yourself to reach new heights and become a better version of yourself.

Sometimes despite skills and hard work, it is not possible to build stable finances, especially when none of your investment or business work

Indeed, that is true. Nonetheless, let's not give up. There are always possibilities to improve our financial situation. There have been moments in the past when I had to eat dried fish. because I could not afford to have a decent meal, but I did not quit.

You don't have to only talk about it. Start applying what you want to empower yourself with to win

Yes. Take action if you want to succeed in life. Do not just talk or rely on others to help you succeed.

Indeed, that is true. Nonetheless, let's not give up. There are always possibilities to improve our financial situation. There have been moments in the past when I had to eat dried fish. because I could not afford to have a decent meal, but I did not quit.

Yes. Take action if you want to succeed in life. Do not just talk or rely on others to help you succeed.
My point. Always take action try to keep yourself busy by making the money you can . Put more action don't depends on words

12,085Threads
93,139Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member