Europe Will Burn': Russia's Alarming Claim As Kyiv Plots to Attack Kursk Nuclear Plan | All Out War

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, alarming reports have surfaced, claiming that Ukrainian forces are plotting an attack on Russia's Kursk Nuclear Power Plant. Russian journalists have exposed the alleged plan, prompting a stern warning from the Russian Defense Ministry of swift and severe retaliation if the attack is carried out.

As tensions escalate, the international community is urged to respond. Is this a turning point in the conflict, or a dangerous escalation?

It is crucial to the innocent people who may be hit by sharp bullets from drones. The two warring countries are not afraid to take revenge, There should be an intervention of these two countries like the pandemic, During the surge of the corona virus there was no war and the war machines countries like Russia, China and North Korea were very silent, It is better for the virus to come back to their countries so they can think properly on how to end the war.

Watch now to uncover the full story behind these shocking allegations via the YouTube link.

I don't know if this war will end or not but with another virus if spread will affect other countries too. I don't know where this war will move know? It's because of the European countries why the war is still going on. Ukrain cannot go further if doesn't get their support.

I don't know if this war will end or not but with another virus if spread will affect other countries too. I don't know where this war will move know? It's because of the European countries why the war is still going on. Ukrain cannot go further if doesn't get their support.
The diplomat from Egypt advices the Hezbollah group to retract their plans for another attack. Israel may force to send them ballistic drones and deadly missiles.

13,254Threads
99,265Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member