Even when the truth is ugly, it’s always better than a pretty lie

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.772250
Referral Credit
Even when the truth is ugly, it’s always better than a pretty lie. Do you agree with this? I believe in this. I can accept the truth about something on people may not like me, but being lied to is like being hit by a mortar or a sharp knife. For the truth, we can make amends but for a lie even a second chance is hard to do. What is your stand about this? Agree or disagree

Last edited:
The truth is never easy to swallow majority of the time, but it has the ability to set us free, which is why we must embrace it.
Very well said, it's not easy to accept but it's better to know the ugliness we have to correct it and it such a way we will be appreciated unlike a lie, it cannot be twisted back.

Personally I agree with you, but everyone has a different opinion so we cannot use this truth as a general guideline, enemies will criticize our weaknesses while friends often flatter us to soften our hearts.
Agree , despite not true about it ; sometimes it consoles an aching heart because of a lie which if disclosed will be hurting and the more aches to feel.

13,031Threads
98,042Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member