Evening

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
Happy Friday! Today has been a busy day for up and had to go pay our bills for the month then we went picked up one of our free pizza’s we won from the radio station we listen to and then we went to the orchard to pick up some apple cider then home. I hope your day is going well.

Now in Indonesia it is Saturday afternoon, we are carrying out our activities as usual. But there is something we are waiting for, namely rain. We are experiencing a long dry season, and hope that rain will fall soon.

Today is Saturday in my country. You always win from a radio activity hehehe. There is none like that here in my place. Have a nice eating of your pizza.
Yeah we do win quite a bit from the radio station . I just wish our luck was better when it came to winning the lottery it sure would be nice.

I'm glad you win so much from the radio! I think I live in too big of an area for that to work anymore, but I used to win things from stations occasionally when I lived elsewhere.

Today is Sunday and tomorrow I'm going to need to go to work i'm feeling very lazy you know money won't make like that
Yeah you are right you definitely will not make money like that when you are being lazy. It is Sunday afternoon here soon I will be going inside to heat up leftovers for dinner after that not sure what we will do.

Sunday is here already. it was a good day for me. I enjoyed every hut of the day
Glad to hear you enjoyed rvery minute of your day it is Sunday evening here almost dinner time we will be having leftovers roast with veggies and gravy yum yum.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member