• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Evening

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
Evening! Hope everyone is doing well our evening has really sucked we had to get up early this morning to go to my boyfriend appointment then after we had lunch and done Some shopping. On our way home we got a flat tire and sat on the side of the ride for hours we have towing on our insurance but could not get a hold of them but the guy at the towing company felt bad for us and towed us home we will be calling the insurance company tomorrow and complaining for sure. That is how our evening has been.

My brother and his wife and kids had moved closer to us a couple months ago, and on his way up here, he ended up getting two flat tires. The first on the later half of the first day of driving, and the second one half way through the morning the following day. He had to wait 4-5 hours each time, before he was able to get back on the road. I feel bad for anyone that has to deal with that situation.

My brother and his wife and kids had moved closer to us a couple months ago, and on his way up here, he ended up getting two flat tires. The first on the later half of the first day of driving, and the second one half way through the morning the following day. He had to wait 4-5 hours each time, before he was able to get back on the road. I feel bad for anyone that has to deal with that situation.
I feel bad for anyone that has to wait that that long it sucked waiting to get towed.

10,471Threads
84,014Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back