Official Event - Exciting March 2024 Contest: Boost Your Engagement with Discussion Bucks x MicroLikes! - $75+ | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Official Event Exciting March 2024 Contest: Boost Your Engagement with Discussion Bucks x MicroLikes! - $75+

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

Oh wow, I forgot about this contest. Hope the best get to win this challenge. It surely feels good to be rewarded by for being exceptional.

Here are our winners:

1st Place - @deucher
2nd Place - @eLdavis
3rd Place - @Starmix
4th Place - @Augusta
5th Place - @freelancermaria
6th Place - @King Belieal
7th Place - @magnus2022
8th Place - @Stardom22
9th Place - @Fidelia
10th Place - @Kirubel
11th Place - @Suba
12th Place - @Xtynehappy
13th Place - @Carson20t
14th Place - @aninditasen
15th Place - @Webster
16th Place - @Moseschidera
17th Place - @Kross
18th Place - @neku
19th Place - @mrki444
20th Place - @AruneBend

Payments will be processed via MicroLikes within the next 24-48 hours!

We received over 12,000 new messages across the forum during this contest. I would like to thank everyone for participating in this contest. We may have more contests in the future, stay tuned! :)

Wow I made it to the 13th position in the Discussion Bucks contest, it surely feels great to build my portfolio like this. I like how 2024 is looking. Let us go be Champions.

I have received my reward through Mickrolikes.Congratulations to the other winners as well. Tough luck to others and always know that everyone is a winner it is the only chance that makes us enjoy the moments at different intervals.

Here are our winners:

1st Place - @deucher
2nd Place - @eLdavis
3rd Place - @Starmix
4th Place - @Augusta
5th Place - @freelancermaria
6th Place - @King Belieal
7th Place - @magnus2022
8th Place - @Stardom22
9th Place - @Fidelia
10th Place - @Kirubel
11th Place - @Suba
12th Place - @Xtynehappy
13th Place - @Carson20t
14th Place - @aninditasen
15th Place - @Webster
16th Place - @Moseschidera
17th Place - @Kross
18th Place - @neku
19th Place - @mrki444
20th Place - @AruneBend

Payments will be processed via MicroLikes within the next 24-48 hours!

We received over 12,000 new messages across the forum during this contest. I would like to thank everyone for participating in this contest. We may have more contests in the future, stay tuned! :)
Thank you Devin.

I hope to be the first this month.😁

Formula 1 Sport GIF by omguac