Announcement - Exciting Updates and Opportunities for Discussion Bucks Members! | Discussion Bucks

Announcement Exciting Updates and Opportunities for Discussion Bucks Members!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Dear Discussion Bucks Community,

We hope this message finds you well. We're thrilled to see the engagement and high-quality content you've brought to our forums. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed! As you've seen in our announcements, we've introduced a variety of posting offers from clients eager to enrich their forums with your expertise.

In our commitment to enhance your experience and reward your efforts, we've been developing a more efficient system that not only benefits you, our valued members, but also ensures the ongoing growth and stability of Discussion Bucks. We're excited to outline some upcoming changes that promise to streamline our collaboration and offer you additional earning potential.

Here's What's New:
  1. Quality Engagement: To engage in paid posting opportunities, members must now have a baseline of 100 high-quality posts on Discussion Bucks.
  2. Skill Verification: Embrace the chance to boost your earnings! Take our English grammar and writing exam to continue with paid postings, and upon passing, you'll earn an extra $1 D Buck for your account.
  3. Platform Expansion: Get ready to access new paid posting offers through our secondary platform, designed to simplify your participation. Details on signing up will follow soon.
  4. Automated Ease: We're reducing the manual workload with an automated system that ensures a smoother process for all, maintaining client satisfaction and simplifying your tasks.
  5. Consistent Contribution: To stay active within our posting team, a minimum of 15 posts per week on Discussion Bucks is required.
We're also thrilled to give you a sneak peek of an upcoming website associated with Discussion Bucks. Stay tuned for more details on this exciting development!

1704588609125.png

Thank you for being a part of our journey. We value your presence and look forward to scaling new heights together.

Warm regards,

Devin

Is there a link to take the English exam? What English level is required?
This hasn't been set up yet. The exam will include a variety of English writing questions. I will give an idea of the passing grade once this has been established.

• Like Button
Reactions: pousinha
5.Consistent Contribution: To stay active within our posting team, a minimum of 15 posts per week on Discussion Bucks is required.
This means that it is mandatory that every member to continue to be in the reward system you need to have at least 15 posts per week. You also need to ensure that our content is of quality and wholesome to the readers.

Nice one, but quick question... What if you find yourself in a situation where you are not able to make 15 post within a week, does that mean you won't be able to earn at all on the forum? My reason for asking this is due to the fact that there are times I usually travel to places with very poor network, most times I spend up to two weeks there handling some jobs, though so far i believe i have been able to meet up to some extent but am just asking just to be sure.

Nice one, but quick question... What if you find yourself in a situation where you are not able to make 15 post within a week, does that mean you won't be able to earn at all on the forum? My reason for asking this is due to the fact that there are times I usually travel to places with very poor network, most times I spend up to two weeks there handling some jobs, though so far i believe i have been able to meet up to some extent but am just asking just to be sure.
The earning thing is to continue to take part of the posting offers that are posted here, not to continue to earn directly from Discussion Bucks. Basically if you want to be considered as a member of the posting group that can earn from offers consistently, you need to remain minimally active to do so.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30 and Devin
The earning thing is to continue to take part of the posting offers that are posted here, not to continue to earn directly from Discussion Bucks. Basically if you want to be considered as a member of the posting group that can earn from offers consistently, you need to remain minimally active to do so.
Oh okay, thanks for the clarification.

Happy for the clarification too. Next Sunday I'll be out of my city cause a vacation to the seaside along various days (finally, after 4 years my couple doesn't see the seaside) and surely I won't be able to post on forums during a week.

This is great news, Dervin. Also, kindly let us know when this has started being effective so that we be on our toes.

All the best teammates.