New Feature! - Exciting Updates to Our Forum's Earning System & New Posting Guidelines! | Discussion Bucks

New Feature! Exciting Updates to Our Forum's Earning System & New Posting Guidelines!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Dear DiscussionBucks Community,

We hope this message finds you in great spirits. Today, we're thrilled to share some significant updates to our Discussion Bucks (D Bucks) earning system, along with new posting guidelines aimed at enhancing our forum's quality and engagement.

Revamped Earning System:

We've fine-tuned our pay structure to better align with the areas that add the most value to our community. This includes:
  • Increased earning rates in sections that are crucial for community engagement and SEO.
  • Slightly reduced rates in more casual or off-topic sections.
New Posting Guidelines:

To further improve the quality of discussions:
  • Posts must contain a minimum of 50 characters to qualify for D Bucks rewards.
  • Threads must contain a minimum of 100 characters to be eligible for rewards.
Posts and threads below these thresholds can still be created and are welcome as part of our discussions. However, they will not qualify for D Bucks rewards. This step ensures that our discussions remain meaningful and valuable.

Why These Changes?

Our goal is to nurture a forum that not only thrives but also brings out the best in our community. By incentivizing higher-quality posts and aligning rewards with valuable content areas, we aim to enhance the overall experience for everyone involved.

View the New Rates:

To keep you fully informed, we've listed all the new earning rates in a Google Sheet. Access it here for complete details: Current Earning Rates.

Share Your Thoughts:

Your voice is important to us, and we encourage you to share any feedback on these updates. Feel free to reply to this thread or contact us directly with your thoughts.

Thank You!

We deeply appreciate your continued participation and contributions. These changes reflect our commitment to making Discussion Bucks an even more rewarding and engaging platform for all.

Here's to a new chapter of enriched discussions and community growth!

Warm regards,

Devin

Thank you @Devin. Thanks for the update. I am sure that all these steps have been taken to ensure that the site goes strong and is sustainable. Also, to make sure thar that the quality of the content is maintained. A quality site only can sustain in long run.
As a community member, I am okay with the updates that will help the community and will support it.
I just have a request. I don't see the words count moving from zero. It would be good as it would help us to keep a check oj pur word count.

Thank you @Devin. Thanks for the update. I am sure that all these steps have been taken to ensure that the site goes strong and is sustainable. Also, to make sure thar that the quality of the content is maintained. A quality site only can sustain in long run.
As a community member, I am okay with the updates that will help the community and will support it.
I just have a request. I don't see the words count moving from zero. It would be good as it would help us to keep a check oj pur word count.
Hey! Great catch. I have switched it from previously counting words. You will now see that it counts characters and it should be working. If you experience anymore issues, let me know. :)

Hey! Great catch. I have switched it from previously counting words. You will now see that it counts characters and it should be working. If you experience anymore issues, let me know. :)
Ok i will let you know. As I type this now I don't see the character count moving. It is still at zero.

This is fantastic news and an update. It is such an honor to be part of this amazing forum. I have no regrets about joining DBucks. This will motivate us more to continue contributing to the forum for a brighter future. Your efforts to make this community astounding are much appreciated. Kudos to all the admins. 😊

Thank you, Boss Devin, for your sacrificial love for your site and members. God Bless you more.

Thank you for the update. We appreciate that you are doing your best to maintain site's health. I know that the changes or the alignment in each categories are in place for the members to still enjoy the site and see the growth of this community.

Thank you for the updates @Devin and will always be going to the Earning rates sheet from time to time because I know it is a process to appreciate and understand the rates. I also did not notice that we are required to have a minimum number of characters and not words which in my case I think is fair although the word count was also fair.