• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Experience plays an important role for an entrepreneur, would you agree?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Bronze Supporter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵26.055375
Referral Credit
When it comes to being an entrepreneur, i believe experience plays a very important role. Through experience we get to avoid certain mistakes and it also gives us an edge over our competition. Every entrepreneur should seek and gain experience before starting up their own business. Would you agree with this?

When it comes to being an entrepreneur, i believe experience plays a very important role. Through experience we get to avoid certain mistakes and it also gives us an edge over our competition. Every entrepreneur should seek and gain experience before starting up their own business. Would you agree with this?
I agree, for the most part. Some people are naturals when it comes to certain things, and I figure that does help with getting a business started, if the person uses that natural talent as a focus on what the business offers.

I think that experience can be useful. If you are an experienced person, then you can explore more things in order to increase your experience. Experienced people have already gone through a lots of things. This is why they have better idea about how a business works.

Yes experience plays a great role in what ever one is doing, because experience will teach you some things you might not have learned during your cause of training

I agree that experience has an important role when you run a business, experience will increase an entrepreneur's self-confidence, so that he or she dares to take risks, experience in the same type of business will also be able to increase the ability to compete in the market. But it's not necessary for every novice entrepreneur to get experience first to run their business.

Experience is the reason why successful entrepreneurs had gone on apprenticeship and internship before breaking out on their own. Every business niche has technicalities and experience exposes you to these technicalities so you know how to work round it.

That is why experience is the best teacher. It is a guarantee that no one likes to repeat the same mistakes again, especially in business where capital is at stake.

When an entrepreneur has enough capital, they can do a lots of things. For example, even if they do not have enough experience, then still they can benefit and utilise their capital to test or try new business ideas that could prove to be helpful.

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back