Extreme heat in the Philippines at 50 degrees C scaring both humans and animals | Discussion Bucks

Extreme heat in the Philippines at 50 degrees C scaring both humans and animals

Starmix

Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
The TV news this evening Ph time showed many collapse young and old and they were brought to the nearest hospital.

The extreme temperature here reaches 50 degrees C and it was on news, the heat index doubles next month.

Schools, colleges and universities are on online modality. It's a scary heat.

It was told by news that many animals were sentenced to death by the extreme heat. In fact poultry raisers are affected because of the heat. The eggs produced by chickens in the poultry farm are getting smaller.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway and Sanjeev
We have been experiencing same here in Nigeria for months now. The heat is above the roof
Nah, it is very dangerous for our health. The news said that rain will start to pour by July. It is still too long to wait.

The TV news this evening Ph time showed many collapse young and old and they were brought to the nearest hospital.

The extreme temperature here reaches 50 degrees C and it was on news, the heat index doubles next month.

It was told by news that many animals were sentenced to death by the extreme heat. In fact poultry raisers are affected because of the heat. The eggs produced by chickens in the poultry farm are getting smaller.

Oh..that's sad. It is speculated that India too the temperature will rise making the life of the people difficult.

We had 30C in south East Europe. It look relaxing for you but for us is very hot. Some people like it but it is not normal. It should be 25C.

Oh..that's sad. It is speculated that India too the temperature will rise making the life of the people difficult.
Th worst is yet to come.By May the heat index doubles. We are scared here. We are back yo online classes mode.

Wow, I think it's best people start staying indoors and only go out when it is necessary just to be safe.

Yes, when the weather is too hot, it is better to secure yourself indoors or where you can help your body

Yes, when the weather is too hot, it is better to secure yourself indoors or where you can help your body
I went out for 20 minutes because I met a rider who delivered the order of my sis under the raging heat and I felt so bad. My head aches terribly and drink cold water.

It's too much temperature, I once faced this 50 when I was in business meeting in Sukkhar, which is hottest city. My room was without AC I was not able to sleep till 4 a.m.

I went out for 20 minutes because I met a rider who delivered the order of my sis under the raging heat and I felt so bad. My head aches terribly and drink cold water.
I can understand with it. Going under the sun with this heat can be terrible

This is really very alarming. The bananas I bought last week was not good. We ended up throwing half of the bunch and considering bananas have become expensive now. The bananas are hard and cannot be eaten but the outside appearance is fine

• Sad
Reactions: Starmix
This is really very alarming. The bananas I bought last week was not good. We ended up throwing half of the bunch and considering bananas have become expensive now. The bananas are hard and cannot be eaten but the outside appearance is fine
The eggs are getting smaller USTP is now on yellow warning we're on online modality. It's so hot it cracks our head.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
The eggs are getting smaller USTP is now on yellow warning we're on online modality. It's so hot it cracks our head.
Schools here were also suspended. My niece just informed me that there will be no classes again tomorrow and Tuesday. Wednesday is a holiday so that would be a week-long off as they might continue suspension. There was some droplets of rains yesterday but didn't even last for 3 minutes.

I hope you will not get storms. Last summer we had 15 days of extreme heat and then two nights in row extreme storms. Some villages stayed without current for entire week and almost every roof was damaged.

Schools here were also suspended. My niece just informed me that there will be no classes again tomorrow and Tuesday. Wednesday is a holiday so that would be a week-long off as they might continue suspension. There was some droplets of rains yesterday but didn't even last for 3 minutes.
It is very hot as if burning us. We are back at the online, modality and I am thankful for that. Many were sick and I was also sock fr one week cough and cold.

The extreme heat is taking a toll on both humans and animals, causing some to die. Stay hydrated during this period, so make sure you drink plenty of water. In addition, wear lightweight clothes and make sure that your animals have access to clean water. Turning on an electric fan or air conditioner is also recommended.

The extreme heat is taking a toll on both humans and animals, causing some to die. Stay hydrated during this period, so make sure you drink plenty of water. In addition, wear lightweight clothes and make sure that your animals have access to clean water. Turning on an electric fan or air conditioner is also recommended.
I'm so worried we're back on onsite mood and it is so hot. I am not happy. Our campus is very wide 10 hectares and I have to walk building to building.