Face Mask

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
I went into dollar tree while out today after my boyfriend appointment and got me a few things I love face masks and nail stuff so got some while there that I wanted to try I have tried the face mask brand before but not the nail stuff we will see how it goes . Here are my goodies I got. 854CA81D-CF1D-4278-81DD-4E4E020916E5.jpeg

That's nice, I only make use of facemask when necessary. Most times I usually find it uncomfortable to put on for a very long period of time. During the COVID period I didn't go out much so there was no use for one that often.

For me l hate the face masks at all. I even didn't wear them during the Corona virus and l don't think that l will put on. them anytime soon.
I only did when it was mandatory once it settled down and we had a choice I did not I did not like them especially over my mouth I am very claustrophobic it made it hard for me to breath with it on.

Awesome! I love face masks! I normally store them in the refrigerator before using them to achieve that cooling effect. LOL. I normally buy those made in Korea.
I have used some Korea masks and love them. When I get more gel masks will have to put them in the refrigerator and try it out.

13,068Threads
98,320Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member