Facts about men who don't drink alcohol?

Men who don't drink alcohol may have various reasons, from health choices to personal preferences. They often navigate social situations differently but can enjoy a vibrant lifestyle without alcohol.
Personally i don't drink alcohol, but i enjoy being like this.

What facts do you know about men who don't like to drink alcohol?
My husband never took alcohol. According to medical science alcohol affects the brain and destroys the brain cells and liver gradually. It also affects the nerves. So it destroys the whole body. My husband said he didn't want to lose his logic and harm his health.

l am a non alcoholic too. l have never tasted an alcohol since l were born. I have my personal reasons as to why l don't take alcohol nor other drugs.
You are doing the right thing. You will remain healthy forever.

l am a non alcoholic too. l have never tasted an alcohol since l were born. I have my personal reasons as to why l don't take alcohol nor other drugs.
Pretty good more men should be like you I think that if you never tried it you won't have the need to but if you do drink it you can get addicted and this addiction is pretty seriuos

What facts do you know about men who don't like to drink alcohol?
I always think those that don't take alcohols are responsible and are most likely good fathers and husband to their children and wives respectively. Alcohol is injurious to health especially when taken frequently.

For me, besides the fact that my religion does not go with it, that's not my reason. I just don't like taking alcohol so I can't really say any facts about people like me though.

I had a little amount of alcohol a couple of times during social gatherings. But I choose to be non alcoholic for health reasons. My husband loves to host dtink parties and we have a very nice bar set up in our home. My husband drinks on Friday evening and in social gatherings. He drinks in moderation. There has been few occasions when he has got over drunk and it has not been pleasant the next day for anyone in the family including him.

I had a little amount of alcohol a couple of times during social gatherings. But I choose to be non alcoholic for health reasons. My husband loves to host dtink parties and we have a very nice bar set up in our home. My husband drinks on Friday evening and in social gatherings. He drinks in moderation. There has been few occasions when he has got over drunk and it has not been pleasant the next day for anyone in the family including him.
I think if he is close to 50 he should regulate the habit and stop gradually as it isn't good for both the heart and the liver.

I think if he is close to 50 he should regulate the habit and stop gradually as it isn't good for both the heart and the liver.
Yes, that's what I keep telling him. He has crossed 50 last year. Somehow, he was more disciplined earlier. In the last two years, I find that his frequency has increased. Earlier it was strictly for social occasions and weekly one with 2 small pegs. But now he has it more. Last week we had bit of argument ( in a good way) over that. He also felt the same. I hope he quits. When I married him, he was chain smoker. But he completely quit it within two months and never smoked again

I subconsciously abstained from alcohol even when I used to drink it in my much youthful years. But I am thankful I did because many people have died of poisoning through alcohol.

Those men who don't drink alcohol love their bodies they know the bad consequences on drinking alcohol. One can become addicted to it and can't anymore suffice to go on without it. Better listen to your bodies guys.

Yes, that's what I keep telling him. He has crossed 50 last year. Somehow, he was more disciplined earlier. In the last two years, I find that his frequency has increased. Earlier it was strictly for social occasions and weekly one with 2 small pegs. But now he has it more. Last week we had bit of argument ( in a good way) over that. He also felt the same. I hope he quits. When I married him, he was chain smoker. But he completely quit it within two months and never smoked again
I hope you can coax him to do away with the habit as my bother faced dire consequences of drinking. Over dose of alcohol in his blood damaged his tibia bone and now he limps even after a operation.

I hope you can coax him to do away with the habit as my bother faced dire consequences of drinking. Over dose of alcohol in his blood damaged his tibia bone and now he limps even after a operation.
That's terrible! I feel sorry about your brother's condition. Alcohol can be damaging in more than one ways. I am really going to be firm from now onwards..Even he realises that in the last few months, he has done excess at times.He too wants to slowly quit it.
Post automatically merged:

That's terrible! I feel sorry about your brother's condition. Alcohol can be damaging in more than one ways. I am really going to be firm from now onwards..Even he realises that in the last few months, he has done excess at times.He too wants to slowly quit it.
I hope that he was able to get over the phase soon and moved on with his life without depending too much on alcohol. If it's a temporary phase, it is okay. But sy times, people get so addicted to Alcon. They can't sleep unless they get drunk. It does impacts body and mind in all negative ways in the long run.

I think men that don't drink are less violent. They are cool and down to earth. it's good to always go for such men if you don't drink too
That makes it work. I don't drink. Seems I am quite close to Mr. Perfect.

But I really don't see why people have to drink. To get high? For what? Sounds weird to me.

Post automatically merged:

I hope that he was able to get over the phase soon and moved on with his life without depending too much on alcohol. If it's a temporary phase, it is okay. But sy times, people get so addicted to Alcon. They can't sleep unless they get drunk. It does impacts body and mind in all negative ways in the long run.
My brother is still addicted to alcohol which my niece keeps worrying about. You are lucky that he realizes that he has to do away with his addiction which my brother doesn't.

13,106Threads
98,518Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member