Facts about men who don't drink alcohol?

My brother is still addicted to alcohol which my niece keeps worrying about. You are lucky that he realizes that he has to do away with his addiction which my brother doesn't.
Sorry to know that. Your niece must be bothered about her father's health. Alcohol brings suffering to the family more than the individual.
My husband is a health freak. He is very particular about his diet, exercise etc. He takes drinks on Friday night and in social gatherings. Recently, he has crossed his tolerance limit at certain occasions and that was not good. He has a bad hangover later and was pretty guilty. Good that he realises it and wants to cut down on that too

You can't have a good time without alcohol, they say, but you can have a good liver without alcohol ;).
Totally agree there. And only with a good liver and a good health you can enjoy good times in a real sense. Bad liver and other health issues that might come woth excessive use of alcohol can be a spoilsport for everything good in life

Sorry to know that. Your niece must be bothered about her father's health. Alcohol brings suffering to the family more than the individual.
My husband is a health freak. He is very particular about his diet, exercise etc. He takes drinks on Friday night and in social gatherings. Recently, he has crossed his tolerance limit at certain occasions and that was not good. He has a bad hangover later and was pretty guilty. Good that he realises it and wants to cut down on that too
Wishing you all the best for his improving habits.

I'm not an alcoholic, but in social settings, like birthdays, or other parties, I only drink a little. In my opinion, drinking alcohol doesn't provide any benefits, it only makes you dizzy.
That's true but very few people realize it.

That's true but very few people realize it.
In fact, the drunkard realizes that drinking alcohol is not good for the health of the body, and only makes him feel helpless, his mind wanders, but perhaps because of frustration or mental disorders, he takes it out on drinking.

For me l get irritated whenever l sense the smell for the alcohol. My body seriously dislikes that thing and l don't really embrace it nor crave for that thing completely.
I also don't take alcohol, never tried it, but i really want to know the feeling of drunk, lol

In fact, the drunkard realizes that drinking alcohol is not good for the health of the body, and only makes him feel helpless, his mind wanders, but perhaps because of frustration or mental disorders, he takes it out on drinking.
That's one reason and some are only crazy for alcohol.

I admire those who do not consume alcohol. Perhaps they do not do it because they want to live a longer life, because of personal values, they care about themselves and their family, and so on.
True, if a person doesn't drink, I know that he or she has a lot of respect for themselves and their bodies. I also don't like to drink, and I don't enjoy spending time around bars.

Wishing you all the best for his improving habits.
He is a strong willed person and very particular about his health. We got our complete body check up done this month as a part of our regular annual check up. All seems fine with both of us. Thanks to Almighty for that. Yes, a few things are borderline and our doctor feels that it's okay for our age, he is 52 now.
He is back to his disciplined life, taking 2 small pegs on Friday night. It was just that we had a lot of social gatherings lined up in a row. Mostly because we stopped all that during Covid and it resumed last year. So, it was some frequent drinking parties. Now, we will be back to the regular social life.

13,106Threads
98,515Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member