• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Farming and profit.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In my country there are less and less job opportunities for those who are new graduates and the government motivates those newly graduates to become entrepreneurs and teaches mechanized farming that is based on technology, and the government gives small money and free land that is used for farming and cattle production, from that those peoples get good profit and get wealthy. to speak the truth if those graduates work for some one as an employee they will never become wealthy.
IN your area does farming will get you profitable and wealthy?

The government of your country is really trying. Your country should be food sufficient and doesn't rely on importation of food if so. Farming is supposed to be profitable in my country but the government doesn't support. They just preach agriculture with their mouth. They don't take practical steps to boost it. Agriculture easily makes someone wealthy.

The government of your country is really trying. Your country should be food sufficient and doesn't rely on importation of food if so. Farming is supposed to be profitable in my country but the government doesn't support. They just preach agriculture with their mouth. They don't take practical steps to boost it. Agriculture easily makes someone wealthy.
Yeah, technology based farming is fery amazing, and its very prpfitable and can make the farmer wealthy and also can support the countries food demand and needs.

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member