Farming as a full time job

No, I can't make it hehe. It's only good for men. I'm not used to expose myself under the heat of the sun but I can hire people to farm. But my inherited land is rented by a big time farmer who became wealthy. Farming is a decent and profitable business.

In my country farming job is very profitable and very amazing job, if you have the capital to start farming then you will get wealthy and huge profit when you harvest it, traditionally our country have two farming season which rain is good at that time, but if you can you can farm more than 2 times.

Farming is a very good business if you are inclined to it and if it is your passion. Not all have a passion for farming like farming ricefields, cornfields, and more. It is not easy to expose the self under the raging sun.

No, I can't make it hehe. It's only good for men. I'm not used to expose myself under the heat of the sun but I can hire people to farm. But my inherited land is rented by a big time farmer who became wealthy. Farming is a decent and profitable business.
That's right farming is really a profitable business. But it takes resilience and strength to work on it.

That's right farming is really a profitable business. But it takes resilience and strength to work on it.
This job requires hard work and dedication. It requires good energy and health, also equipment because the human body cannot make it plowing a wide field. It needs a machinery.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member