• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Favorite game of all time?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵42.606325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
What's your favorite game of all time?

For me, I don't have one specific favorite game I would label is my favorite of all time. But one of the ones I liked the most, was the game called, Commandos. It was a pretty fun game I played at the time, that made me enjoy having to come up with creative ways to defeat the enemy. Sometimes I would repeat the same level, just to see if I can do something differently at certain points, and still manage to obtain victory.

My favorite games of all time are Left for Dead and The Sims. I've been playing this game for years, and I still enjoy it every single time I play it.

I'd have to say that my favorite game is Minecraft. I've loved the game and played I don't know how many hours over the years. And a good reason why I love the game is that with mods, you can make Minecraft into any game you want. I heard of someone modifying Minecraft to play exactly like Pokemon Red, same graphics and all. I know there's gta mods and MMORPG mods and many more.

I almost consider Minecraft a platform instead of a game, because the possibilities are nearly endless!

I don't play so many games because I'm busy with certain things, but back in the day I did and I liked a lot of games. I also really liked a game called Life Is Strange; it really stuck on my mind when I was younger. Now I'm waiting for the New spider Man game; it looks quite awsome

My favorite game is GTA, I used to love playing football but not anymore, I guess it's because football doesn't have much of adventure in it and I love anything adventurous.
I also like playing GTA and other adventurous games like completing mission and the likes.

I was addicted to play Minecraft. I spent two hours playing with it, I no longer play my favorite game when I was loaded with work , work.
wow minecraft is such popular game I can undertand why it is super fun to play and yeah more work less fun I'm also busy with work and can't play games

I love games and i have been able to play a few over time. I think my favorite so far is the legend of zelda on Nintendo. The game has an awesome storyline, interesting NPC and fun gameplay.

wow minecraft is such popular game I can undertand why it is super fun to play and yeah more work less fun I'm also busy with work and can't play games
Hehehe that was a fun time with Minecraft. But I no longer play with it. I have many things to do like school-related work and forum posting. I enjoy posting in forums.

My favorite game is the Hitman Series. There are so many creative and innovative ways to complete a mission, that keeps me hooked in every release of the franchisee.

My favorite game saga of all time is without a doubt Final Fantasy, I have played almost all the games in the saga and I will play the ones that have to come in the future.

I enjoyed all games i played all my life and before start playing i make sure if the game is worth of playing and spending time, so in my opinion all of games i played are best for me, but the most best game i enjoy playing every time they realis new games are "call of duty" its the best game all of call of duty games are perfect for me.

My favorite game is the Hitman Series. There are so many creative and innovative ways to complete a mission, that keeps me hooked in every release of the franchisee.
yes I also play and I enjoyed a lot of games of hitman I also even play them again when I want to pretty good games for sure :)

11,944Threads
92,355Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member