Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵42.681325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
What's your favorite game of all time?

For me, I don't have one specific favorite game I would label is my favorite of all time. But one of the ones I liked the most, was the game called, Commandos. It was a pretty fun game I played at the time, that made me enjoy having to come up with creative ways to defeat the enemy. Sometimes I would repeat the same level, just to see if I can do something differently at certain points, and still manage to obtain victory.

I'd have to say that my favorite game is Minecraft. I've loved the game and played I don't know how many hours over the years. And a good reason why I love the game is that with mods, you can make Minecraft into any game you want. I heard of someone modifying Minecraft to play exactly like Pokemon Red, same graphics and all. I know there's gta mods and MMORPG mods and many more.

I almost consider Minecraft a platform instead of a game, because the possibilities are nearly endless!

I don't play so many games because I'm busy with certain things, but back in the day I did and I liked a lot of games. I also really liked a game called Life Is Strange; it really stuck on my mind when I was younger. Now I'm waiting for the New spider Man game; it looks quite awsome

My favorite game is GTA, I used to love playing football but not anymore, I guess it's because football doesn't have much of adventure in it and I love anything adventurous.
I also like playing GTA and other adventurous games like completing mission and the likes.

I was addicted to play Minecraft. I spent two hours playing with it, I no longer play my favorite game when I was loaded with work , work.
wow minecraft is such popular game I can undertand why it is super fun to play and yeah more work less fun I'm also busy with work and can't play games

I love games and i have been able to play a few over time. I think my favorite so far is the legend of zelda on Nintendo. The game has an awesome storyline, interesting NPC and fun gameplay.

wow minecraft is such popular game I can undertand why it is super fun to play and yeah more work less fun I'm also busy with work and can't play games
Hehehe that was a fun time with Minecraft. But I no longer play with it. I have many things to do like school-related work and forum posting. I enjoy posting in forums.

My favorite game is the Hitman Series. There are so many creative and innovative ways to complete a mission, that keeps me hooked in every release of the franchisee.

My favorite game saga of all time is without a doubt Final Fantasy, I have played almost all the games in the saga and I will play the ones that have to come in the future.

I enjoyed all games i played all my life and before start playing i make sure if the game is worth of playing and spending time, so in my opinion all of games i played are best for me, but the most best game i enjoy playing every time they realis new games are "call of duty" its the best game all of call of duty games are perfect for me.

I don't think I have a favourite game. I have games that I have enjoyed in the past and played a lot of and made a lot of memories on though. They are the following:

Halo 3
Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Fortnite

My favorite game is the Hitman Series. There are so many creative and innovative ways to complete a mission, that keeps me hooked in every release of the franchisee.
yes I also play and I enjoyed a lot of games of hitman I also even play them again when I want to pretty good games for sure :)

13,159Threads
98,804Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member