Favorite Ice Cream Flavor | Discussion Bucks

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

I love eating Rocky Road Ice cream. It is so tasty despite being full of rocks called beans.:)

Last edited:
I love ice cream it tastes good, but these days I try to stay away from it because it contains a lot of calories and bad things. I also found some healthy recipes and try to live a healthier lifestyle, it's also more interesting to live that way, I mean looking for new recipes and making them, some do not go well and taste just as horrible but I try again

My favourite flavour of ice cream always used to be mint choc chip but over the last few years I have tried coffee flavour and also salted caramel flavour and they would have to be the two I add to the list of my favourites along with mint choc chip.

To be honest i dont really have a favorite ice cream though. I like milk, vanilla, chocolate and so on. Am the type of guy that simply go for what i crave for as long as i can find and afford it. There are days where i might crave for strawberry, then that's what i would go for and so on.

Vanilla flavor is my favorite though i don't eat ice cream often. Now, i do avoid eating cold food due to teeth sensitivity.

My sister bought this day Mango flavor ice cream and I also liked its flavor. It satisfied my thirst. I supposed to request ice cream rocky road flavor but it is my sister's money so be it,

I like pistachio, vanilla, chocolate mint, and cheese. The latter is not a popular ice cream flavor. Some people find it weird but it exists. LOL

I only like Rocky Road, choc mango and fruit salad ice-cream flavor 🥗😋😋😋. I'm eating ice cream this time while posting.

Oh men, vanilla is also my favorite ice cream flavor, i really love vanilla flavor, and also chocolate flavor is the best.

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
Oh men, vanilla is also my favorite ice cream flavor, i really love vanilla flavor, and also chocolate flavor is the best.
I don't have the love of Vanilla ice cream. I don't understand it's taste. I like Rocky Road ice cream, chocolate, mango and fruit salad. They're stress reliever 🍧😊.