• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

The Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.012500
Referral Credit
Do you have a favorite Ice Cream flavor? Mine is Vanilla but I also love Boysenberry.

My favorite ice cream flavor is (ube)purple yam; if there's no available, I go for cookies and cream.

I love ice cream very much and I like most flavours but my favourite ice cream flavour is chocolate. I cannot resist. :)

I love ice cream it tastes good, but these days I try to stay away from it because it contains a lot of calories and bad things. I also found some healthy recipes and try to live a healthier lifestyle, it's also more interesting to live that way, I mean looking for new recipes and making them, some do not go well and taste just as horrible but I try again

My favourite flavour of ice cream always used to be mint choc chip but over the last few years I have tried coffee flavour and also salted caramel flavour and they would have to be the two I add to the list of my favourites along with mint choc chip.

To be honest i dont really have a favorite ice cream though. I like milk, vanilla, chocolate and so on. Am the type of guy that simply go for what i crave for as long as i can find and afford it. There are days where i might crave for strawberry, then that's what i would go for and so on.

My favorite ice cream flavor is avocado and ube. I'm tired of chocolate ice creams

Oh men, vanilla is also my favorite ice cream flavor, i really love vanilla flavor, and also chocolate flavor is the best.
I don't have the love of Vanilla ice cream. I don't understand it's taste. I like Rocky Road ice cream, chocolate, mango and fruit salad. They're stress reliever 🍧😊.

10,478Threads
84,070Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back