favorite online shopping website?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Online shopping has become very popular these days. From clothes to electronic devices, you name it, they have it. You can shop from the comfort of your own home anytime of the day, which is very convenient.

So, do you have a favorite online shopping website? If so, what is it? 😊

Even though there are many marketplaces, I only installed 2 apps, namely Lazada and Shopee. Several times I bought goods on Facebook sales but was disappointed because the goods did not match what was promoted.
We have the same shopping online loyalty Lazada and Shopee. I always buy online through these sites. I will never buy a merchant not known for the orders are fake

We have the same shopping online loyalty Lazada and Shopee. I always buy online through these sites. I will never buy a merchant not known for the orders are fake
I like to be interested in seeing cheap products on Facebook, but they don't meet my expectations when the goods are received. On Shopee we can shop at online stores from China with good quality.

Yes I like to shop from the sellers on Facebook that are in my city in Nigeria. I also like Jumia as well.
From what I understand JUMIA would be part of a multinational company known here as TEMU. It is an online marketplace based in Boston, but also works for Italy. You see, at first glance, every time I saw TEMU ads, I thought it was instead a Chinese company like Aliexpress.

I like to be interested in seeing cheap products on Facebook, but they don't meet my expectations when the goods are received. On Shopee we can shop at online stores from China with good quality.
Yes, so true. Shopee is a better shopping site online. All my orders were delivered on time and not fake. Those delivered to me fake were ordered from an unknown marketers.

I also often buy honey at a local online shop, even though at first the quality of the honey was good, but after subscribing it seemed like their honey was getting less and less good, there were lots of mixtures so it felt like I was drinking sugar.

I honestly dont have any though cause I usually do most of my shoppings offline. Its not that i dont like shopping online but majority of the times i prefer just going to an offline shop to physically buy my things.

Having to give my personal opinion of which online store I prefer, I can say that it depends on what I need. Starting from the fact that I am not someone who often shops online (at least until now), so if I need to buy something electronic, I normally go to Amazon, for e-cigarette liquid I use Swapoweb, for food delivered to my family we use Glovo and very few others for now.
However, I also do an overview on Google on or websites aimed at comparing to know where I can buy the same product at the best price or also in a discounted offer.​

From what I understand JUMIA would be part of a multinational company known here as TEMU. It is an online marketplace based in Boston, but also works for Italy. You see, at first glance, every time I saw TEMU ads, I thought it was instead a Chinese company like Aliexpress.
Same here I know of temu but didn't know the country that own the business. Thanks for the information.

Not at all, my dear friend, I'm sorry, ehat are the things you usually buy there since the prices seem good?
Mostly household utensils you can get one with coupon to use up to $100
Post automatically merged:

Not at all, my dear friend, I'm sorry, ehat are the things you usually buy there since the prices seem good?

Post automatically merged:

I see, as I told you, I only know the TEMU brand because of the many ads I receive daily. However, I haven't explored it yet. But I would be curious to at least know how much TEMU sells its items for here in Italy (obviously the currency is €uro which is in any case very close to the value of the dollar).
Thank you for the informations.​

As for me, it is Shopee. I am a platinum member. Haha. I enjoy shopping right in the comfort of my home. It is more convenient than going out to shop at brick-and-mortar stores. Plus, I get to enjoy discounts/free shipping vouchers every now and then.

I see, as I told you, I only know the TEMU brand because of the many ads I receive daily. However, I haven't explored it yet. But I would be curious to at least know how much TEMU sells its items for here in Italy (obviously the currency is €uro which is in any case very close to the value of the dollar).
Thank you for the informations.​
As a stayed their items are cheap depending on what you want to buy. you can find items for few cents to few dollars

As a stayed their items are cheap depending on what you want to buy. you can find items for few cents to few dollars
Well, actually on TEMU the prices seem decidedly low and competitive. However, the items are limited to a certain number of pieces and I don't yet know how much the shipping costs will be.

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member