• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Fears / Phobias

I have trypanophobia (fear of needles) and, most especially, phasmophobia (fear of seeing ghosts or the supernatural). Even though I like watching horror movies, I don't like seeing them in real life. and my fear of needles is the reason why I don't like going to hospitals.

I have a phobia of blood and cockroaches. I also feel weak and helpless when I see other people or sick animals.

Takes me over two months to get a blood test done sometimes and being diabetic it's not good as doctor wants results every three months not whenever I get around to it :/
Oh my.. took me a year to get the COVID-19 vaccine, because of needles too 😅.
If I hadn't been to a place where the vaccine is mandatory, I would have never done it.

If I hadn't been to a place where the vaccine is mandatory, I would have never done it.
Yeah same here. I only did it due to vaccine passes being rolled out at the time and if you hadn't got one you weren't allowed almost anywhere.

Oh yes, I'm also afraid of needles, I even deliberately didn't take the Covid vaccine because I didn't need to go to a place that required the vaccine. 😁🤣

I think am beginning to notice that i am scared of high places. Then another thing i am scared of is snakes. Does creatures are so creepy. Their movement to me does not look natural 😅

I think am beginning to notice that i am scared of high places. Then another thing i am scared of is snakes. Does creatures are so creepy. Their movement to me does not look natural 😅
I'm also afraid of snakes, when there are snakes I often panic about how to get rid of them.

Yeah same here. I only did it due to vaccine passes being rolled out at the time and if you hadn't got one you weren't allowed almost anywhere.
Tell me about it. We can't even ride public transit without a vaccine.

Same here, to even watch them on tv gives me the creeps.
Yes same. 😁
lucky you. That's why I only took the vaccine; no more booster doses for me.
I remember very well the last time I was injected during 3rd grade elementary schoolm immunization. When I go to the doctor, I always ask not to get an injection, just take medicine or apply it topically. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am scared of spiders, heights, thunderstorms, rats and death.

I always remember when I had my third child, I was sitting one day just relaxing after having a sleepless night and for some weird reason, I ended up thinking about death and how my children would cope without me and it upset me so much. That was the first time I ever realized just how scared of death I was.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back