Filipino graduates summa cum laude at Yale University with perfect GPA

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
A Filipino student graduated from the prestigious Ivy League school Yale University summa cum laude with a perfect 4.0 grade point average. The 21-year-old Dion Stephan Ong joined 4,000 students graduating from Yale earlier this week, the school's 323rd commencement rites since its founding in 1701.

Dion Stephan finished combined degrees of Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Computer Science, received a Distinction in the Major and the Yale Science & Engineering Association Senior of Distinction award, and was inducted into the "honor society" of Phi Beta Kappa.

Ong is an alumnus of the Ateneo de Manila University, graduating elementary in 2014, high school in 2018, and senior high school in 2020. During his time in basic education, he graduated Valedictorian of his senior high school batch.

He is set to work as a core engineer in New York City trading firm Hudson River Trading.

Filipino graduates summa cum laude at Yale University with perfect GPA

That guy started working now. He's offered by a big company with million salary when converters to Philippines peso. If someone sends me $20 000 I will become an instant millionaire. lol

That guy started working now. He's offered by a big company with million salary when converters to Philippines peso. If someone sends me $20 000 I will become an instant millionaire. lol
Mate, I'm sending to you because I want you to become one. But seriously some jobs give people very good money

Mate, I'm sending to you because I want you to become one. But seriously some jobs give people very good money
If only my ex bf is still alive, he promised me millions but he didn't use a lawyer for his last will and testament. He might have forgotten because in the last year of his life he's sick of dementia

If only my ex bf is still alive, he promised me millions but he didn't use a lawyer for his last will and testament. He might have forgotten because in the last year of his life he's sick of dementia
Oh really sorry about that. I wished he remembered then you would have been a partsker in his goodwill I believe

Oh really sorry about that. I wished he remembered then you would have been a partsker in his goodwill I believe
He died 5 years ago. I already moved on and forgot about his weak promise. Well, anyway, I didn't take it seriously because of his only son. He might have blocked the decision of his dad. His son was 10 years old that time.

He died 5 years ago. I already moved on and forgot about his weak promise. Well, anyway, I didn't take it seriously because of his only son. He might have blocked the decision of his dad. His son was 10 years old that time.
That's the way to go mate. You just put it behind you and forge ahead. But sometimes we just remember the past.

That's the way to go mate. You just put it behind you and forge ahead. But sometimes we just remember the past.
That is right, let us only remember the past, it gives no effect on the present mood. I also do not like to remember, there is no use.

Hope he translates this academic excellence into success in life and the real world.
He's now working as a core engineer in a big company in New York as per report. He's making history.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member