Filipino saves boy at a popular Japanese fishing spot

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
A six-year old Japanese boy who fell into the sea was saved by a 26-year-old foreign technical intern from the Philippines on June 16.

According to a report by Livedoor News, the boy was not wearing a life jacket and fell into Hakozaki-futou in Higashi-ku, Fukuoka City.

The report said that a Filipino man, a technical intern, jumped into the sea and helped the boy. Both of them were not injured. The report said that the Filipino intent was fishing nearby which is why he saw the incident right away.

The report added that the Filipino intern was fishing nearby, making him able to spot the incident quickly.

The Japanese Ambassador to the Philippines Endo Kazuya hailed the Filipino intern’s act.

1719214808205.png

That's how luck works. you would just be saved when you least expected. Good for the boy
Yeah, and the savior of the young boy was recognized by the head of their state. The boy was lucky for his savior can swim.

Yeah, and the savior of the young boy was recognized by the head of their state. The boy was lucky for his savior can swim.
i wished our actor that got drown in the river the other day had a good help like this. He would have still been alive LP

i wished our actor that got drown in the river the other day had a good help like this. He would have still been alive LP
OMG, what a mess of the actor who got drowned in the river. I can swim but I dislike swimming in the river especially if there is a string current that nay sweep us away.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member