Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share some fantastic news about our upcoming Christmas event on December 25th. We've been thrilled with your participation in past events and hope you've enjoyed them as much as we have. As a token of appreciation, we're offering special incentives on Christmas Day to make it even more rewarding for you.

Here's what's happening on December 25th:
  • For every post you make, you'll earn an extra $0.03 D Bucks, on top of your regular earnings.
  • For every thread you start, we're offering an additional $0.04 D Bucks.
This bonus will apply to all your activities throughout the day. However, after your 7th post and 3rd thread, the bonus will reduce to 25% of the usual amount. For instance, after 7 posts, your bonus per post will be $0.0075 instead of $0.03, and after 3 threads, you'll earn $0.01 per thread, down from $0.04.

Don't forget, these bonuses are in addition to your regular earnings. So, if you usually earn $0.01 per post, with the bonus, you'll earn $0.05 per post on Christmas Day. After reaching the daily limit, your earnings will be at 25% of the normal rate, but this still includes both your regular and bonus earnings.

This event is open to all members, and it's a perfect opportunity to bring friends and family into the Discussion Bucks community. New members not only get $0.50 just for signing up for the rest of the month, but they can also boost their earnings significantly on December 25th.

Let's make this Christmas Day not just enjoyable, but also profitable! Join us in making the most of these exciting incentives.

Wow, that is a very good opportunity for all members here. Let us not forget this date December 25 guys. Thank you, admin, for your generosity. (y)

• Like Button
Reactions: linux.poet
That's great @Devin . Thank you for this wonderful opportunity for us to earn some extra money. This is a special Christmas gift from the site to all of us. Thank you..Have a good festival and Happy Holidays.

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share some fantastic news about our upcoming Christmas event on December 25th. We've been thrilled with your participation in past events and hope you've enjoyed them as much as we have. As a token of appreciation, we're offering special incentives on Christmas Day to make it even more rewarding for you.

Here's what's happening on December 25th:
  • For every post you make, you'll earn an extra $0.03 D Bucks, on top of your regular earnings.
  • For every thread you start, we're offering an additional $0.04 D Bucks.
This bonus will apply to all your activities throughout the day. However, after your 7th post and 3rd thread, the bonus will reduce to 25% of the usual amount. For instance, after 7 posts, your bonus per post will be $0.0075 instead of $0.03, and after 3 threads, you'll earn $0.01 per thread, down from $0.04.

Don't forget, these bonuses are in addition to your regular earnings. So, if you usually earn $0.01 per post, with the bonus, you'll earn $0.05 per post on Christmas Day. After reaching the daily limit, your earnings will be at 25% of the normal rate, but this still includes both your regular and bonus earnings.

This event is open to all members, and it's a perfect opportunity to bring friends and family into the Discussion Bucks community. New members not only get $0.50 just for signing up for the rest of the month, but they can also boost their earnings significantly on December 25th.

Let's make this Christmas Day not just enjoyable, but also profitable! Join us in making the most of these exciting incentives.
Hello Admin,

They are some of us that this addition don't automatically work for. please can you sort this out especially me that I don't get to be credited automatically for tasks like this. Thank you

This is really amazing, I have been so busy that I have not been able to involve myself in most of the activities going on, I hope I get enough time on Christmas Day though.

Hello Admin,

They are some of us that this addition don't automatically work for. please can you sort this out especially me that I don't get to be credited automatically for tasks like this. Thank you
For the select few individuals that this doesn't work for, we will continue the same process as we have been if it doesn't work with the updated event amounts.