Finally, Speak Chat Forum is closed

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
I visited the site this evening and realized it's not anymore operating. The website wasn't renewed and I saw there different ads. I will only recall those sweet memories on SCF. I won a contest there and that was so memorable for me winning $60. Now the site disappeared forever. The owner @Brad P didn't care his site he felt ashamed of his failed promises. It's better not to promise if only to fail. I will miss SCF. 😞

Last edited:
I visited the site this evening and realized it's not anymore operating. The website wasn't renewed and I saw there different ads. I will only recall those sweet memories on SCF. I won a contest there and that was so memorable for me winning $60. Now the site disappeared forever. The owner @Brad P didn't care his site he felt ashamed of his failed promises. It's better not to promise if only to fail. I will miss SCF. 😞
Am one of those scammed by thecsite owner. He promised to pay me $18 monthly but did not fulfill his promise. Another forum that am sure will follow the same lane is Topix. Those forum owners are pure scammers!

I received $18 on Speak Chat Forum thrice and I was happy with it but I also posted and was consistent top poster. The owner should have not told a lie. Paying people direct from his pocket is suicidal.

13,201Threads
99,039Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member