• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Financial book recommendations

riberet19

Team Lead
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵9.379563
Referral Credit
I'm going to leave you with some books on finance that I like and maybe they can help you.

Reminiscences of a Stock Trader:

It is a book that tells the story of a fictional stock trader from the 1920s who is inspired by a real stock trader named Jesse Livermore, the book shows his beginnings in the world of stock trading and everything he had to learn before of being able to control his emotions when trading, which throughout the book is what separates him from success. a very entertaining book that really has many things to teach you.

The secrets of the millionaire mind:

The book is about people's psychology toward money and the ideas we have about it subconsciously. These patterns are developed in childhood and sometimes we develop bad behavior patterns around money, which can make us have little success. with finances.

The book in summary makes you aware of some of the thought patterns that the rich have after studying many millionaire people and makes you try to change your way of thinking about money, it is a very interesting book and perhaps it is for you.

Think and become rich:

This book tells you about the basic principles of success, and a long list of tips that the author explains why you should carry them out, how to set clear goals, the power of desire, how to end inner fear, advice on how to work better as a team and why it is important to always work as a team, and many more tips that you will find in this book that I know will not disappoint you.

Outwitting the Devil, by Napoleon Hill:

This book delves into the human psyche and all the problems and battles we face daily within ourselves. Through a captivating conversation with the Devil, Hill discovers his numerous tricks to prevent us from reaching our full potential. It is a good book for anyone who wants to immerse themselves in a true story where the author fights an internal struggle with his other self.

The book is not specifically about finances, but the author places a lot of emphasis on success, on personal and financial success, although it also has a spiritual point.

Awesome books!
Books had changed my life.

I would've given you a tip for posting this. Thank you!
Thanks for your appreciated comment, I don't know how to tip yet, I have an unused microlikes account :(

I sent you a pm on how to. :)
Thank you very much Mike, I already have everything in order, it's a pleasure to be part of microlikes, it is an excellent way to reward good content and encourage the creation of good content.

I have read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. One other good financial book is, "The Richest Man in Babylon". It is a hybrid of financial and leadership book.

I have read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. One other good financial book is, "The Richest Man in Babylon". It is a hybrid of financial and leadership book.
Yes, I've heard about that book but I haven't read it, maybe I should do so and do a little summary here on Discussion Bucks, thanks for recommending!

I will check out the book Outwitting the Devil, getting in touch with your inner demon might be the first step for self-improvement.

I will check out the book Outwitting the Devil, getting in touch with your inner demon might be the first step for self-improvement.
This is really one of the most advanced books on the list that I mentioned, I would recommend starting with the secrets of the millionaire mind of the 4 listed, all of these books go very deep into human psychology from different aspects, both the fear of failure, the perception of good and evil, inherited behavior patterns, self-inflicted psychological damage and much more.

This is really one of the most advanced books on the list that I mentioned, I would recommend starting with the secrets of the millionaire mind of the 4 listed, all of these books go very deep into human psychology from different aspects, both the fear of failure, the perception of good and evil, inherited behavior patterns, self-inflicted psychological damage and much more.
This sounds like a book that would be very interesting. I am very sure that's the mindset of the millionaires work quite differently from the average man's mindset. Would love to hack into that mindset through this book.

This sounds like a book that would be very interesting. I am very sure that's the mindset of the millionaires work quite differently from the average man's mindset. Would love to hack into that mindset through this book.
Well, take advantage and read it, it is in many versions, there are also audiobooks on YouTube in English, it is an excellent opportunity to read a book that was hidden until 2011.

12,063Threads
93,001Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member