• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Finger print or Face recognition which is your favorite and secured?

I am using a face recognition in all my online transactions like on Facebook, on B. C. Games, Telegram, Litecoin. I just look at the screen. One time I wore thick eyeglasses and I wasn't recognition. I was junked 😁
That is the problem, the problem of face recognition is that you can't open it if there is something on your face and also it needs good light to recognize your face, bet with flinger print everything is easy.

That is the problem, the problem of face recognition is that you can't open it if there is something on your face and also it needs good light to recognize your face, bet with flinger print everything is easy.
That's right that's why if the light isn't good in the day like rainy day won't put off my phone. My phone is new and I no longer use a face recognition.

That's right that's why if the light isn't good in the day like rainy day won't put off my phone. My phone is new and I no longer use a face recognition.
I also don't use the face recognition phone lock, it keeps me irritated, and it is not functioning at night time, so i use the flinger print sensor.

I also don't use the face recognition phone lock, it keeps me irritated, and it is not functioning at night time, so i use the flinger print sensor.
That's what I observed it's depressing if the light isn't sharp. I refused the invitation to lock my celfon with face recognition. I don't lock my new phone.

That's what I observed it's depressing if the light isn't sharp. I refused the invitation to lock my celfon with face recognition. I don't lock my new phone.
By the way, i don't like to lock my phone but some peoples keep opening my phone and they be all over my messages and chats, it makes me mad. that is why i lock it.

Personally i don't like to use the face recognition security on my phone, i use the finger print and the pin, it is more secured and more safe for me, some times the face recognition can be difficulty to open it in dark areas.
What about you which one is your favorite lock system?
Same here, though actually I don't even know the reason I hate using face lock as the means of my security, I always preferred fingerprint security.

Same here, though actually I don't even know the reason I hate using face lock as the means of my security, I always preferred fingerprint security.
Most of the time peoples chose to use their finger print as a locking system for their phones, except iPhone users, iPhone have stopped fingerprint sensor, from iPhone X they start face recognition only and stopped finger print.

I think setting up the face recognition security feature leaves you vulnerable in certain ways. I have not set it up on my phone but I feel someone can scan your face while you are asleep to have access to your phone. Even the fingerprint is the same thing. I rather stick to the age long passwords to open my phone.

I use facial recognition and strong passwords to keep my devices safe, especially my smartphone. In terms of my laptop, I use fingerprint plus password. LOL.
I don't use finger print on my laptop, it keep asking me for update it i use fingerprint.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member