Fixed staking or flexible?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Nov 16, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.171625
Referral Credit
This is a very non-obvious question because everyone chooses these types of staking very differently. I did not choose and invest in both, however, I have less invested in fixed staking than in flexible, because at any moment when I need funds, I can withdraw

Fixed staking does not implicate you can withdraw money when you want. It just keep interest same trough entire staking interval.

I like fixed staking because reward is higher, however, not all cryptos come with the fixed staking. However, if you plan to hold your assets for shorter term, flexible staking will be a better option because redeeming early will make you lose your earned interest

I have long-term goals so I prefer fixed staking, and of course I will get a higher APR. So the main difference between Fixed and Flexible staking lies in the crypto lockup period.

I have long-term goals so I prefer fixed staking, and of course I will get a higher APR. So the main difference between Fixed and Flexible staking lies in the crypto lockup period.
I also have long-term goals, but I cannot know what will happen tomorrow and there may be a situation that will require me to withdraw all funds from staking, and I will not be able to do this.

I also have long-term goals, but I cannot know what will happen tomorrow and there may be a situation that will require me to withdraw all funds from staking, and I will not be able to do this.
My long term target is 2025 where the price of Bitcoin will reach above $100k, even though Ethereum has reached ATH on April 4, 2024, but it is also estimated that the price of Eth will skyrocket in 2025.

For me l can use either ways provided that l can get some profits at the end of the day. Staking is indeed a great investment if we'll handled

The Binance crypto exchange also offers fixed and flexible staking, users can even stake Ethereum in small amounts rather than directly in a private wallet which requires at least 32 Ether. Binance exchange also offers an Ether stake reward of around 3.7 APY.

I like flexible staking more, so if I regret my decision I can pick up my money at any time.