For your birthday, would you rather buy something or travel somewhere?

This time it is not good to travel just to celebrate a birthday. In my case, I rer to go to church and thank God for another year of existence and to buy lavish foods for my family. I can travel despite not my birthday like summer vacation.

Personally i don't think my birthday as a especial day, i consider it like other ordinary days that i spend most of the time working and staying busy, and i think when we get older and worry about lofe and living expense we really don't think about our especial days.

Personally i don't think my birthday as a especial day, i consider it like other ordinary days that i spend most of the time working and staying busy, and i think when we get older and worry about lofe and living expense we really don't think about our especial days.
You are absolutely right! I don't have time for my birthday celebration. Sometimes! It is Facebook that is reminding me of the special day. In my immediate community, adults don't give much attention to birthdays. Birthday celebration here is for kids.

You are absolutely right! I don't have time for my birthday celebration. Sometimes! It is Facebook that is reminding me of the special day. In my immediate community, adults don't give much attention to birthdays. Birthday celebration here is for kids.
You are right sometimes we don't remember that the day was my birthday and some one or something have to remind us that it is my birth day, and speaking of birth day, my birth day was on November 2nd and i didn't remember that my birthday have passed, my sister reminds me that my birthday was yesterday and i laughed.

To be honest for my birthday i would really like to just buy some snacks and cakes and be in one place watching movies without any disturbance, cause I really need rest.

I will do the both, first of all I will buy something and share within.. Then I will travel out to have some space and to receive fresh air.. It important

My birthday is just an ordinary day. I usually leave for work to relax myself for a while and stay home for the entire day.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member