Forgiveness doesn't change the past, but it creates a brighter future

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.046750
Referral Credit
Forgiveness doesn't change the past, but it creates a brighter future which is true. When someone did wrong to you and he sought forgiveness, well, it may not be easy to forgive, but it is the only way to forget the aches. It could also give peace of mind to the person who wronged you but for a second chance he may ask from you, it is all up to you, but for me, I will never give a second chance to the person who never gave me a second chance to explain why his actions were wrong. It is better to forgive and forget to give each other a better future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you. From what I know, most people in fact forgive but do not forget. Well, after all, I believe I can do both.

We can never bring back yesterday, so we have to face the present moment as the preparations for tomorrow and what the past had done to us, let us forgive and forget to move on and be happy again.

We can forgive but never could we forget that something that causes stress and injury as long as we live especially if it is all about love's betrayal. The pain causes our hearts to become hard as a stone.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member