Former Miss Switzerland finalist strsngled and dismembered with a jigsaw by her husband.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
This is a sad one as a former Miss Switzerland finalist was allegedly strangled and dismembered with a jigsaw before being pureed in a blender by her husband.

The body of 38-year-old model Kristina Joksimovic was found back in February in Binningen, near Basel in Switzerland.

Miss Switzerland finalist is str@ngled and dism�mbered with a jigsaw�by her husband

Her husband, Thomas, 41, had an appeal for release from custody rejected today by the Federal Court in Lausanne after admitting to killing his wife.An ongoing investigation concluded today there were 'concrete indications of mental illness' underlying the case

And they look so good together on the photo, no one would even suspect the man of being capable of doing something like that.
I think the cause of their fight that caused a fatal killing is jealousy. I don't believe the husband has a mental disorder. It's best to hang him to death. He killed his wife horribly.

Did she not see the signs before marrying this monster of a man? I am sure she saw it but hoped that he would change.
Post automatically merged:

Did she not see the signs before marrying this monster of a man? I am sure she saw it but hoped that he would change.

I think the cause of their fight that caused a fatal killing is jealousy. I don't believe the husband has a mental disorder. It's best to hang him to death. He killed his wife horribly.
But jealousy over what? Though it's possible this might be the cause, but it is also possible something is wrong with him. These days you can't really tell who is okay any longer.

But jealousy over what? Though it's possible this might be the cause, but it is also possible something is wrong with him. These days you can't really tell who is okay any longer.
His wife is a model and is always on exposure while he is at home. Another cause is money. They might have argued about their savings or businesses if there are. We are only having our assumptions.

13,287Threads
99,432Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member