Feedback Forum Visuals

TheRainbowGaymer

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Sep 28, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.219000
Referral Credit
I personally can't even look at this site in it's current state. It doesn't look like a forum to me. There's too many images and frankly the amount of ads is disgusting and makes the ads on youtube look reasonable. Is there a way to change the theme in our settings to make it look more like a regular forum? Because frankly I don't really want to be on a forum that's so hard on my eyes.

Dear @TheRainbowGaymer ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We understand that the unique design of our forum might not align with everyone's preferences, and we appreciate your honest opinion. Our theme was developed after careful consideration and significant effort to create a distinctive online space that stands out. We acknowledge that it might not be to everyone's taste, but we've received positive feedback from many of our members who enjoy its uniqueness.

Regarding your concerns about the advertisements, we want to clarify that they are an essential part of our revenue model. The income generated from these ads enables us to compensate our members and continue offering quality content and services. However, we understand that ads can sometimes be intrusive, which is why we offer a subscription upgrade. This upgrade not only supports our platform but also provides an ad-free experience for our users.

We currently do not offer the option to change the theme in the user settings. However, we are always open to constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement. Your input is valuable to us, and we will certainly consider it for future updates.

Thank you again for reaching out, and please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or suggestions.

Best regards,
Devin

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix