Forums where you can't upload attachment?

Heatman

Newcomer
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.228000
Referral Credit
Years ago, it's very common to see forums where it's not possible to upload attachments. The only way to upload attachments in such a forum is by using a third party website like imgur and the rest. Recently, I bumped into a new forum where I couldn't upload an attachment which came as a shock to me.

How recently have you seen a forum today where you're not allowed to upload an attachment?

It's rare this days as there are so many ways and format you can upload your files. As there is advancement in technology, websites and users should follow the trend.
The forum owner sometimes do not want to spend money for people upload attachment and lifetime spend for hosting these images so they force user to insert image from imgur provider for example.

I rarely see a forum that does not allow the upload of attachments from forum members but I would not say it is uncommon.

I can understand why some people choose to not allow members to upload attachments as it has been known in the past for some to abuse that privilege which is a shame.

13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member