• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Franchise or Own Brand?

For me I want to create my own brand. at the moment I have already started doing this. Let's see where it leads me.
That is nice. I wish you the best of luck, eldavis!!! I am rooting for you!!!

Of course, when running an offline business you have to consider your capital, skills and experience. If your skills will support your own brand, then you can start your own business. If you are successful, you can become a franchisor. But if you are just a beginner, it is better to buy a business franchise.

Getting to own your franchise is the best but the only thing is that it is more expensive than getting to pursue owning your own brand. But in the long run, it is cheaper. It is the initial set up costs that deters entrepreneurs away from getting their own franchises.

For me, own brand for there are less fees to be paid, you can save the so called, Royalty fees, and other monthly fees due to the Franchisor.

Of course, when running an offline business you have to consider your capital, skills and experience. If your skills will support your own brand, then you can start your own business. If you are successful, you can become a franchisor. But if you are just a beginner, it is better to buy a business franchise.

That is absolutely right! Starting a business requires careful consideration of various factors, including those you have mentioned. For a new entrepreneur, it can be quite challenging to launch their own brand, but some people prefer it over franchising. Ultimately, it all comes down to personal preference.
Post automatically merged:

I will go for my own brand.Yes, it might not be easy but I would love it that way so that I create a brand for myself
Many individuals choose to start their own brands because it provides them with a unique set of advantages. For one, having your own brand allows you to have greater flexibility in terms of decision-making. You have complete control over the branding, marketing, and whatnot, which means that you can personalize them to suit your individual needs and goals.

Getting to own your franchise is the best but the only thing is that it is more expensive than getting to pursue owning your own brand. But in the long run, it is cheaper. It is the initial set up costs that deters entrepreneurs away from getting their own franchises.

Franchising is easier than starting your own brand, but it comes with royalty fees, etc. However, if you do not have any prior experience in terms of managing a business, you can go for it.

For me, own brand for there are less fees to be paid, you can save the so called, Royalty fees, and other monthly fees due to the Franchisor.
Yes, owning a brand is less expensive, and you get to be innovative/creative when you start one. You do not have to pay expensive royalty fees.

For me l may go for the franchise. This is because it's very difficult and time consuming to develop your own brand from the scratch.

If you do not want to spend your time creating your own brand, you can franchise a business you like. :)

Last edited:
12,048Threads
92,915Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member